Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... 08:09 - Feb 16 with 1002 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/16/weve-had-a-run-on-champagne-big

"As most Britons face the biggest squeeze on their incomes since at least 1990, already very highly paid bankers are celebrating “particularly obscene” bonuses in the City’s pubs and wine bars."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 08:57 - Feb 16 with 909 viewsgordon

It's a global war for talent, if u want the best u gotta pay the best, those guys are in the engine room of the economy.
Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 09:05 - Feb 16 with 891 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 08:57 - Feb 16 by gordon

It's a global war for talent, if u want the best u gotta pay the best, those guys are in the engine room of the economy.

...and yet face absolutely no consequences when it all goes wrong and we have to bail them out. Not that I mind of course.

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 10:14 - Feb 16 with 805 viewsleitrimblue

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 09:05 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and yet face absolutely no consequences when it all goes wrong and we have to bail them out. Not that I mind of course.

Argh come on Banksy, we all know they deserve it. They've just worked harder then everybody else
Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 10:17 - Feb 16 with 794 viewsGlasgowBlue

You need ‘rightie’ lessons if you are going to join the club. You should be celebrating the drip down benefits those bankers bonuses have brought to an ailing hospitality industry.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:03 - Feb 16 with 741 viewsLord_Lucan

Says the man with a large hedge fund.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:26 - Feb 16 with 702 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 10:14 - Feb 16 by leitrimblue

Argh come on Banksy, we all know they deserve it. They've just worked harder then everybody else

Like I need convincing my brother in rightness.

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:28 - Feb 16 with 695 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 10:17 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

You need ‘rightie’ lessons if you are going to join the club. You should be celebrating the drip down benefits those bankers bonuses have brought to an ailing hospitality industry.

Surely more a steady flow than a drip.

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:29 - Feb 16 with 693 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:03 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Says the man with a large hedge fund.

As it happens I'm on a coke break right now from a particularly thorny large hedge.

Login to get fewer ads

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:32 - Feb 16 with 689 viewsLord_Lucan

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:29 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

As it happens I'm on a coke break right now from a particularly thorny large hedge.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:40 - Feb 16 with 673 viewschicoazul

Unfortunately you are more or less correct.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:56 - Feb 16 with 645 viewsWeWereZombies

The best? Have you ever met any of those bankers? Anyway, we all know Putin is in the engine room of the global economy...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 12:01 - Feb 16 with 632 viewsjeera

Be still my beating (rightie) heart.... on 11:29 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

That should make the afternoon fly by.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024