Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 19:27 - Feb 19 with 1413 viewsSmithy

how refreshing to have a player actually look up and pick out a player before sending in a cross, guy was absolutely magnificent today

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Jackson on 22:22 - Feb 19 with 1263 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

His cross for the third goal would not have looked out of place in the top flight and would, IMO, have had a number of the EPL pundits purring.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Jackson on 22:25 - Feb 19 with 1244 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jackson on 22:22 - Feb 19 by You_Bloo_Right

His cross for the third goal would not have looked out of place in the top flight and would, IMO, have had a number of the EPL pundits purring.

That third goal was perfection. From the fake look from Jackson, to the movement of celina to blind side his marker.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jackson on 22:28 - Feb 19 with 1229 viewsHullblue

He has a habit of doing that - I don’t know where to look but I’m pretty sure his assist record is good. With his final ball and pace it’s frustrating that we’ve taken so long to get the best out of him. But exciting now to see what he can do.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Jackson on 09:07 - Feb 20 with 992 viewsITFCed

The cutback for Morsy was sensational too, fair play to Kayden, he deserved the start and he delivered a 9/10 performance

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Jackson on 09:30 - Feb 20 with 899 viewsDJR

I think this has been our main failing all season. And for all his strengths Burns has been one of the worst offenders when it comes to crossing. He only has four assists this season, and yesterday sent in several crosses which just didn't pick up anyone.
Jackson on 11:16 - Feb 20 with 818 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jackson on 09:30 - Feb 20 by DJR

I think this has been our main failing all season. And for all his strengths Burns has been one of the worst offenders when it comes to crossing. He only has four assists this season, and yesterday sent in several crosses which just didn't pick up anyone.

Burns is more of a hit and hoper. He himself says it about his shooting and the same can easily be seen when it comes to his crossing.

Waka waka eh eh

Jackson on 12:39 - Feb 20 with 709 viewslongtimefan

Jackson on 11:16 - Feb 20 by FrimleyBlue

Burns is more of a hit and hoper. He himself says it about his shooting and the same can easily be seen when it comes to his crossing.

Burns has been sensational this season but his final pass was terrible yesterday. At least 3 occasions when clear where he failed to pick out anyone in the box when players were in good positions. Same was true for Aluko when he broke clear on one occasion.
Jackson on 13:21 - Feb 20 with 639 viewsSawtrich

Jackson on 09:07 - Feb 20 by ITFCed

The cutback for Morsy was sensational too, fair play to Kayden, he deserved the start and he delivered a 9/10 performance

Didn't lead to a goal so probably won't get the same attention but that cutback to Morsy was inch perfect.
Login to get fewer ads

Jackson on 13:29 - Feb 20 with 604 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jackson on 12:39 - Feb 20 by longtimefan

Burns has been sensational this season but his final pass was terrible yesterday. At least 3 occasions when clear where he failed to pick out anyone in the box when players were in good positions. Same was true for Aluko when he broke clear on one occasion.

I suppose with how good Burns has been. If he had no weakness he wouldn't be here. That's definitely his weakness without a doubt.

On the aluko run. That's twice now we've had a midfielder take control get towards the box and give it someone else to fire home ( remember morsy pass to Chaplin when he hit the post) I know of either was followed up with a goal it would be seen as a great assist but you've got yourself in a great position be greedy and get that goal.

Waka waka eh eh

Jackson on 14:12 - Feb 20 with 544 viewsVic

I reckon he’s been watching and learning from Celina, Aluko, Pig and Burns. They all seem to look before they pass.

The contrast might be true of teams under previous managers, but I’m not really sure it can be levelled at the players now playing for kM.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024