Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. 09:32 - Mar 26 with 469 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/woke-free-speech-raab-human-right

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:37 - Mar 26 with 432 viewsZXBlue

Meanwhile he is letting the justice system (and particularly the criminal and family justice systems) collapse under the weight of chronic underfunding.
Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:39 - Mar 26 with 417 viewseireblue

Trying to cancel woke and politically correct speech hey?
Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:41 - Mar 26 with 415 viewsBlueBadger

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:37 - Mar 26 by ZXBlue

Meanwhile he is letting the justice system (and particularly the criminal and family justice systems) collapse under the weight of chronic underfunding.

Yes, but more importantly, some racists had their feelings hurt because while they were exercising their free speech to be racist, some other people exercised their free speech to point out they were being racist.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 9:44]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:50 - Mar 26 with 381 viewsBlueBadger

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:39 - Mar 26 by eireblue

Trying to cancel woke and politically correct speech hey?

I have no idea why someone who is only in a job because his boss is an incompetent racist homophobe would want to clamp down on people calling out bigotry.

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:57 - Mar 26 with 364 viewsWhos_blue

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 09:41 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Yes, but more importantly, some racists had their feelings hurt because while they were exercising their free speech to be racist, some other people exercised their free speech to point out they were being racist.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 9:44]

I like this.

Great comment.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Strong 'Best get out the dead cat' vibes here. on 10:02 - Mar 26 with 357 viewsKeno

and here he is speaking about the solving the NHS waiting list crisis and curing proverty

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024