Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich 17:51 - May 22 with 1303 viewsHipsterectomy

Game ended today without a shot on target for them

They really do stink out this league

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 19:45 - May 22 with 1144 viewsArnieM

It always makes me laugh when they are referrred to as Premier League Norwich City. They’ve NEVER been premier league calibre . Even lil ole Brentford have made a better go of it.

I hope they “do a Sunderland “ and drop down the championship like a stone…. They’re s h I t

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 00:04 - May 23 with 977 viewsbournemouthblue

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 19:45 - May 22 by ArnieM

It always makes me laugh when they are referrred to as Premier League Norwich City. They’ve NEVER been premier league calibre . Even lil ole Brentford have made a better go of it.

I hope they “do a Sunderland “ and drop down the championship like a stone…. They’re s h I t

We can hope for it but they won't

They have some how hacked the rebuild job and are very experienced in it

What they haven't hacked thankfully is learning how to stay in the Premier League for any length of time or I suspect we would never hear the end of it!

This is a club who celebrate reaching the 3rd round of the FA Cup like they have actually won a European Trophy!

Imagine what they would be like if they actually won something

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 00:52 - May 23 with 940 viewsPinewoodblue

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 00:04 - May 23 by bournemouthblue

We can hope for it but they won't

They have some how hacked the rebuild job and are very experienced in it

What they haven't hacked thankfully is learning how to stay in the Premier League for any length of time or I suspect we would never hear the end of it!

This is a club who celebrate reaching the 3rd round of the FA Cup like they have actually won a European Trophy!

Imagine what they would be like if they actually won something

Is the Norwich goal difference of -61 a Premier League record.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 07:40 - May 23 with 768 viewsSteve_M

Even two hands aren't enough for them to count those.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 17:06 - May 23 with 580 viewsITFC_History

Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 00:52 - May 23 by Pinewoodblue

Is the Norwich goal difference of -61 a Premier League record.

Derby County -69 (2007/08 season)

Ps Watford lost 15 games of their 19 league games at home this season
[Post edited 23 May 2022 17:08]
Record 13th home defeat out of 19 for Norwich on 20:21 - May 23 with 473 viewsBluespeed225

The Spurs goal from the Norwich keeper playing the ball out was one of the highlights. Even the defender on the line appeared to be saying’ ah fcuk this, can we just go home’!😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024