Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... 20:39 - Jun 16 with 793 viewsOwainG1992

For weeks it's been "announce the kit" "show the kit" "where is the kit" etc.....
Just seen several replies to the kit replaced with "announce celina" "Where's celina" "show celina in the kit".

I dream of a time when folk chill out and just wait to see.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... on 20:41 - Jun 16 with 751 viewsKeno

when you sat "I dream of a time when folk chill out and just wait to see" you want that now, straight away dont you?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... on 20:48 - Jun 16 with 703 viewshoppy

When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... on 20:41 - Jun 16 by Keno

when you sat "I dream of a time when folk chill out and just wait to see" you want that now, straight away dont you?

“WE WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE PATIENCE!… WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!!”

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... on 20:51 - Jun 16 with 691 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Probably best leave Twitter alone!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... on 21:04 - Jun 16 with 645 viewsSitfcB

It’s been Celina in the kit for weeks

Most of it is just tongue-in-cheek.

It ain’t that deep.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When you make the mistake of viewing Ipswich twitter comments... on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 546 viewsVeggie

What is the obsession with Celina? He’s good, but nowhere near as effective as someone like Scott Twine (I know we can’t get him, but just making the point Celina is probably an expensive luxury for what he actually gives us).
[Post edited 16 Jun 2022 22:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024