Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The key word in the ITFC announcement of Harness signing is ‘Versatlie’ 01:18 - Jul 16 with 1022 viewsunstableblue

He’s not here to challenge or replace Burns.

In my view he’s another Burns like player who can play across the attack… and give the team what Chaplin, Aluko and Celina sometimes lack - dynamism, energy.

We’ve been too static as a team for too long - forged in the sh!thouse days of Skuglaus. Edwards is promising but not effective, yet. Same for trying to move Harper forward.

I’m beginning to think that Ball and Morsy are preferred and will sit deeper… and we’ll have wing backs and a more dynamic 2 behind the striker… which will leave Ladapo and Jackson fighting for a place rather than Jackson pushed wide.

Perhaps McKenna sees this:

––––––––Walton
––––Donacien-Wolf-Edmundson
Burns–––––Ball–-Morsy–––new player
–––-Harness––––––--Chaplin
––––––-Ladapo/Jackson

I welcome your thoughts?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

[Redacted] on 03:25 - Jul 16 with 921 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
The key word in the ITFC announcement of Harness signing is ‘Versatlie’ on 06:33 - Jul 16 with 754 viewsThe_Snake

Greg Leigh left wing back? Looked promising on Tuesday evening.
The key word in the ITFC announcement of Harness signing is ‘Versatlie’ on 06:40 - Jul 16 with 741 viewspeterleeblue

Harness is easily one of the best players in league 1. Certainly looks that way whenever I have seen him. I am surprised he hasn't made it into the Championship thus far. A decent signing at this level.
The key word in the ITFC announcement of Harness signing is ‘Versatlie’ on 07:09 - Jul 16 with 656 viewsquad

––––––––Walton
––––Donacien-Wolf-Edmundson
Burns–––––Ball–-Morsy–––Leigh
–––-Harness––––––--Chaplin
––––––-Ladapo/Jackson

This team as things stand. If we get Celina then Leigh and Harness will fight it out for LWB. Harness will fill in for Burns at RWB when Burns is on international duty so then both could start.

If we get Celina not sure there is a need for another striker. We would have Ladapo/Jackson/John Jules and also Chaplin who could fill in there. My gut feeling is that Ladapo will be the main man up front in a 3-4-2-1.

Just my opinion. With Celina, Harness, Aluko and Chaplin available to play behind the lone forward you would surely play at least 2 of them every week when you can?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024