Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting the day off with two resignations… 07:01 - Jul 7 with 888 viewsSitfcB

Not sure how you can be SOS for Northern Ireland and an MP for Great Yarmouth but there you go.

[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 7:05]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:09 - Jul 7 with 798 viewsBlueBadger

One of them is a backwards hellhole forever looking enviously on at it's more enlightened neighbours to the the south and the other has Belfast as it's capital.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:23 - Jul 7 with 746 viewsSitfcB

3 now

COYB

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:23 - Jul 7 with 745 viewsChurchman

I thought toady Lewis would stick with BJ to the end. Interesting line from Helen Whately’s letter:

‘I would lixe to out on record my appreciation for all the dedicated and talented civil servants
I have worked with while in Government’

That’s not right and under tory mantra not allowed. Reec Moggstick insect said they’re all a waste of space so she’ll be dragged off to the Tower for a bit of thought correction. Maybe first use of the molar crusher (see Shardlake books).
Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:30 - Jul 7 with 718 viewsSitfcB

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:23 - Jul 7 by SitfcB

3 now

4 before 7:30am. The 50th overall. How many resignations does it take before Boris is forced out??

[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 7:32]

COYB

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:41 - Jul 7 with 651 viewsChurchman

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:30 - Jul 7 by SitfcB

4 before 7:30am. The 50th overall. How many resignations does it take before Boris is forced out??

[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 7:32]

There’s some devastating lines in that little letter.

As was posted in another thread, there actually decent MPs on all sides of the House working behind the scenes. A lot of them. I’ve worked close enough for a few years to know this. But the best of them don’t tend to make high office, sadly. Image before substance seems to be the order of the day.
Starting the day off with two resignations… on 07:41 - Jul 7 with 650 viewsSteve_M

Perhaps time to revisit some newspaper columns from a few years back:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 08:09 - Jul 7 with 567 viewsEastTownBlue

Appointing replacements is going rather well…

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 08:19 - Jul 7 with 542 viewsmarchy

Keep 'em coming...

Login to get fewer ads

Starting the day off with two resignations… on 08:19 - Jul 7 with 534 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cartlidge gone as well. Boris really didn’t………wait for it……………..

knee-d that

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024