Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An apology 14:05 - Oct 10 with 1618 viewsMediocre_Quick

Hi all!

Odd post this, but I realise I alienated a lot of #itfc fans, some who had actually helped me and had good banter with me before I went, a little off track

I took a week or so away from TWTD and realised I wasn't in a great place mentally, attacked a lot of people and caused some unnecessary drama on the forum

Realise the internet is the internet, but I wanna hold my hands up and apologise to anyone who got caught in the cross hairs of a particularly unhappy few months of my life

Whilst today is #WorldMentalHealthDay and not the reason I'm posting this, I want to say to anyone going through it, or struggling, find a support network, and reach out to people and talk, it's hard to start, but once you start the conversation, it makes things so much easier and will often take a massive weight off your mind and shoulders, and you may also stumble upon some of your pals struggling equally as much, who were scared to talk

Thanks
An apology on 14:07 - Oct 10 with 1560 viewsJ2BLUE

Genuinely don't remember anything negative that you said but hope you're feeling better now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

An apology on 14:18 - Oct 10 with 1484 viewsMediocre_Quick

An apology on 14:07 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

Genuinely don't remember anything negative that you said but hope you're feeling better now.

Thank you! I had a period of going at posters in the wrong way that would transcend the forum on to Twitter, but, better place, we move forward!
An apology on 14:54 - Oct 10 with 1352 viewsKeno

An apology on 14:18 - Oct 10 by Mediocre_Quick

Thank you! I had a period of going at posters in the wrong way that would transcend the forum on to Twitter, but, better place, we move forward!

I wasnt aware of any issues, but then I always miss out on the fun!!

Seriously well done for OP, welcome back back and most importantly COYBs!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

An apology on 14:58 - Oct 10 with 1309 viewsBiGDonnie

Apology accepted

Welcome back.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

An apology on 16:54 - Oct 10 with 1060 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It's good of you to take the time to write that. Most of us have been twots from time to time on here. It's easy to get over involved in a particular argument.

All the best with your recovery.
An apology on 19:20 - Oct 10 with 812 viewsCotty

An apology on 16:54 - Oct 10 by ArnoldMoorhen

It's good of you to take the time to write that. Most of us have been twots from time to time on here. It's easy to get over involved in a particular argument.

All the best with your recovery.

I was a proper bellend for years on here. Now I’m just a standard tvvat.

To the OP, great post and wishing you all the best. X
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024