Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portugal v Uruguay tonight 15:10 - Nov 28 with 845 viewsgtsb1966

If there isn't a sending off in this game I'll eat my pants. Got a red card or two, lots of yellows and loads of play acting written all over it.
Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 15:19 - Nov 28 with 805 viewsbazza

Do any betting sites have most number of roles by a player ?? Pretty sure the odds would be terrible anyway.
Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 15:28 - Nov 28 with 781 viewstractordownsouth

I think this is a likely 0-0. The Portugal manager is extremely defensive and they'll stay top with a draw. For all of Uruguay's attacking talent, they didn't show much quality in their first game.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 15:51 - Nov 28 with 740 viewsVaughan8

Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 15:28 - Nov 28 by tractordownsouth

I think this is a likely 0-0. The Portugal manager is extremely defensive and they'll stay top with a draw. For all of Uruguay's attacking talent, they didn't show much quality in their first game.

Generally agree, but that Portugal defence against Ghana......! haha
Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 16:25 - Nov 28 with 689 viewsSitfcB

Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 15:28 - Nov 28 by tractordownsouth

It’ll be 0-0 because I’ll actually be watching that one, didn’t see any of the 10am game and managed 35 mins of the 1pm KO.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 631 viewsronnyd

Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 15:19 - Nov 28 by bazza

Do any betting sites have most number of roles by a player ?? Pretty sure the odds would be terrible anyway.

Well, they are a bunch of actors.
Portugal v Uruguay tonight on 18:43 - Nov 28 with 587 viewsTrequartista

Don't think an outfield player has received a red card yet in the tournament so you might want to prepare some condiments.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024