Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! 14:04 - Jan 20 with 1471 viewsPinewoodblue

Sorry unable to provide link but they predict Leeds United & Ipswich will both end up on 92 pts , Leeds going up on goal difference.

They also predict Southampton will end up 5th with 85 pts.

Just to complete the Leeds bias they expect Rotherham, Wednesday & Huddersfield to be relegated.

Article was dated 16/1/24

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:05 - Jan 20 with 1445 viewsTheBoyBlue

There's no way Southampton are finishing in 5th.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:10 - Jan 20 with 1377 viewsCoastalblue

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:05 - Jan 20 by TheBoyBlue

There's no way Southampton are finishing in 5th.

I'd be shocked to see them finish below dirty Leeds as well, in fact I would say Leeds are more likely of the two to finish fifth.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:14 - Jan 20 with 1327 viewsPinewoodblue

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:10 - Jan 20 by Coastalblue

I'd be shocked to see them finish below dirty Leeds as well, in fact I would say Leeds are more likely of the two to finish fifth.

Can’t see Leeds doing any better than 4th. Heart says Town finishing second but head says otherwise.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:16 - Jan 20 with 1300 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Leicester and Southampton will get automatic promotion, Leeds will be promoted via Playoffs.
Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 1141 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's all about what order teams 1-4 finish in now, head saying Leics, Soton, Town, Leeds.

And then which teams do the least faffing around to nail down 5th and 6th. I reckon WBA and Coventry.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:46 - Jan 20 with 1024 viewsIllinoisblue

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:29 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

It's all about what order teams 1-4 finish in now, head saying Leics, Soton, Town, Leeds.

And then which teams do the least faffing around to nail down 5th and 6th. I reckon WBA and Coventry.

I’m strongly against any more statues but if we finish 2nd, there should be a giant McKenna statue on the cornhill. And one at Tower Ramparts. And one at the railway station. And every street to be renamed McKenna Avenue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 961 viewsle2blue

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:46 - Jan 20 by Illinoisblue

I’m strongly against any more statues but if we finish 2nd, there should be a giant McKenna statue on the cornhill. And one at Tower Ramparts. And one at the railway station. And every street to be renamed McKenna Avenue.

Prefer one next to the Orwell bridge on the hill next to Pipers Vale, with his arms raised and fists clenched, looking down towards the docks. Think Christ the Redeemer in Rio.
[Post edited 20 Jan 14:54]
Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:54 - Jan 20 with 918 viewsIllinoisblue

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 14:51 - Jan 20 by le2blue

Prefer one next to the Orwell bridge on the hill next to Pipers Vale, with his arms raised and fists clenched, looking down towards the docks. Think Christ the Redeemer in Rio.

Angel of the Strand. Love it. Get it commissioned.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 15:29 - Jan 20 with 755 viewsCoastalblue

I'm thinking a second one on the A140 at the border.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Yorkshire Evening Post, not biased! on 15:34 - Jan 20 with 727 viewsitfc_bucks

Game changer ought to be on the phone to Rio and agreeing a deal to buy Christ the Redeemer, have someone do a little cosmetic work and remodel it in McKenna's image.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024