Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Bernie Sanders. 20:10 - Feb 21 with 2291 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://novaramedia.com/2024/02/20/does-bernie-sanders-think-israel-is-guilty-of

You can clearly hear his inner conflicts over Israel but he is so much more than Biden despite being a year older. I wonder what the UK press would do to demonise him!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 20:26 - Feb 21 with 2200 viewsWacko

It's a shame he's old. Where was he 20 years ago? (I know nothing about US politics)

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 20:42 - Feb 21 with 2154 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 20:26 - Feb 21 by Wacko

It's a shame he's old. Where was he 20 years ago? (I know nothing about US politics)

Creating KFC

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 20:54 - Feb 21 with 2123 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 20:26 - Feb 21 by Wacko

He had his ‘Corbyn losing to May moment’, by amazingly being less popular than Hilary Clinton…
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:02 - Feb 21 with 2087 viewsBigalhunter

‘Chicken sh*t terrorist sympathiser rails against brave Brit allies attempt to avenge Hamas atrocities’ would be the headlines our delightful right wing press would love to print.
[Post edited 21 Feb 21:10]
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:04 - Feb 21 with 2069 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 20:42 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

Creating KFC

KFT.

Turkey surely if his name is Bernard
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:10 - Feb 21 with 2022 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:02 - Feb 21 by Bigalhunter

‘Chicken sh*t terrorist sympathiser rails against brave Brit allies attempt to avenge Hamas atrocities’ would be the headlines our delightful right wing press would love to print.

"Wrong sort of Jew" perhaps.
He just wants children to not be killed any more. Ceasefire now.

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:26 - Feb 21 with 1956 viewsBigalhunter

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:10 - Feb 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Wrong sort of Jew" perhaps.
He just wants children to not be killed any more. Ceasefire now.

Absolutely.
That should be the minimum requirement of any decent human being watching this monstrosity escalate out of all proportion on a depressingly daily basis.
I’ll put that out there before the thread gets predictably hijacked and eventually pulled.
[Post edited 21 Feb 21:36]
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:56 - Feb 21 with 1888 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:02 - Feb 21 by Bigalhunter

Definitely not a terrorist sympathiser. Calls out Hamas for what they are. As all decent people should do.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:23 - Feb 21 with 1776 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 21:56 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Definitely not a terrorist sympathiser. Calls out Hamas for what they are. As all decent people should do.

So despite his obvious and deep internal conflict he wants America to stop funding Nethanyahoo's war and an immediate ceasefire.
Do you agree with him?

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:27 - Feb 21 with 1754 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:23 - Feb 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

So despite his obvious and deep internal conflict he wants America to stop funding Nethanyahoo's war and an immediate ceasefire.
Do you agree with him?

Pretty certain that he questions how you can have a permanent ceasefire with Hamas and supports a humanitarian pause. He also says that Hamas has to go. I agree with him.

What deep internal conflict is he wrestling with?
[Post edited 21 Feb 22:30]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:51 - Feb 21 with 1698 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:27 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Pretty certain that he questions how you can have a permanent ceasefire with Hamas and supports a humanitarian pause. He also says that Hamas has to go. I agree with him.

What deep internal conflict is he wrestling with?
[Post edited 21 Feb 22:30]

Watch the linked video from 12:07 onwards including the sections on apartheid and fighting for the IDF and tell me he isn't conflicted. He does however want an immediate ceasefire and then deal with the rest afterwards. This interview is 2 days old. Do you agree with him or not?

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 01:15 - Feb 22 with 1573 viewsZapers

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:51 - Feb 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Watch the linked video from 12:07 onwards including the sections on apartheid and fighting for the IDF and tell me he isn't conflicted. He does however want an immediate ceasefire and then deal with the rest afterwards. This interview is 2 days old. Do you agree with him or not?

The clip that GB sent, clearly states that a permanent cease fire is unlikely until Hamas are completely removed from the face of the earth. At least the man is sensible enough, and realistic enough, to understand what problems Israel face.

The only long term answer seems to be a 2 state solution.

Would you agree, that on this clip, Sanders clearly admits that no permanent cease fire is likely, until Hamas is wiped out?
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:08 - Feb 22 with 1423 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 01:15 - Feb 22 by Zapers

The clip that GB sent, clearly states that a permanent cease fire is unlikely until Hamas are completely removed from the face of the earth. At least the man is sensible enough, and realistic enough, to understand what problems Israel face.

The only long term answer seems to be a 2 state solution.

Would you agree, that on this clip, Sanders clearly admits that no permanent cease fire is likely, until Hamas is wiped out?

I wouldn't agree. What he does is acknowledge the stated aim of the current right wing Israeli government. What he calls for is an immediate end to the bombing followed by dialogue and actions to remove the injustices on which groups like Hamas thrive. This is the only path and will require moving away from current macho posturing of the main players.

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:12 - Feb 22 with 1410 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 22:51 - Feb 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

You seem to be hinting at the dual loyalty trope because Bernice Saunders is Jewish. I don’t hear him wrestling with inner conflict in the clip you’ve linked. From 12.07 he unequivocally condemns Netanyahu and his far right lunatic coalition partners, he wants to suspend all funding for Israel and military aid, he doesn’t believe that Israel is an apartheid state (it isn’t. There are Palestinians Arabs serving as police officers, judges, members of the Israeli parliament and in various other sectors of the Israeli state. Constantly shouting apartheid doesn’t make it so), and defends the right of British and American Jews to defend the world’s only Jewish state by joining the IDF after the worst pogron in several decades. I genuinely think you are looking for something that isn’t there. You seem to be obsessed with looking for Jews who are conflicted over Israel. Asda if their judgment in the subject can’t be trusted due to dual loyalty. Saunders gave an unequivocal condemnation, so you are barking up the wrong tree.

With regards to your question. I don’t agree with a n immediate and permanent ceasefire. That would be like demanding an imidiate and permanent ceasefire with Nazi Germany in 1944. Israel has every right to defend itself and militarily defeat Hamas after they launched this war on October 7th.

Do I defend the way Israel is conducting the war? Absolutely not. I do not support the indiscriminate bombing and killing of innocent Palestinian men, women and children. I believe that Israel should be targeting Hamas directly. I understand that is extremely hard whilst Hamas hide themselves in hospitals and schools, but despite Hamas losing over 10,000 combatants since the Israeli retaliation to October 7th, the human cost and devastation to infrastructure in Gaza is too high.

That is why I support an immediate humanitarian pause in order to get aid and respite to the Palestinian people and the immediate release of all hostages taken from Israel on that awful day.

I also support the idea of a two state solution, with an independent Palestinian state, which as Saunders correctly states cannot happen so long as Hamas exists. My other wish is that Netanyahu and his far right religious zealots in his coalition are removed from office.

None of the above are in my power to grant, which is why this whole “do you support a ceasefire or not” is completely pointless.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:29 - Feb 22 with 1376 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:12 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

You seem to be hinting at the dual loyalty trope because Bernice Saunders is Jewish. I don’t hear him wrestling with inner conflict in the clip you’ve linked. From 12.07 he unequivocally condemns Netanyahu and his far right lunatic coalition partners, he wants to suspend all funding for Israel and military aid, he doesn’t believe that Israel is an apartheid state (it isn’t. There are Palestinians Arabs serving as police officers, judges, members of the Israeli parliament and in various other sectors of the Israeli state. Constantly shouting apartheid doesn’t make it so), and defends the right of British and American Jews to defend the world’s only Jewish state by joining the IDF after the worst pogron in several decades. I genuinely think you are looking for something that isn’t there. You seem to be obsessed with looking for Jews who are conflicted over Israel. Asda if their judgment in the subject can’t be trusted due to dual loyalty. Saunders gave an unequivocal condemnation, so you are barking up the wrong tree.

With regards to your question. I don’t agree with a n immediate and permanent ceasefire. That would be like demanding an imidiate and permanent ceasefire with Nazi Germany in 1944. Israel has every right to defend itself and militarily defeat Hamas after they launched this war on October 7th.

Do I defend the way Israel is conducting the war? Absolutely not. I do not support the indiscriminate bombing and killing of innocent Palestinian men, women and children. I believe that Israel should be targeting Hamas directly. I understand that is extremely hard whilst Hamas hide themselves in hospitals and schools, but despite Hamas losing over 10,000 combatants since the Israeli retaliation to October 7th, the human cost and devastation to infrastructure in Gaza is too high.

That is why I support an immediate humanitarian pause in order to get aid and respite to the Palestinian people and the immediate release of all hostages taken from Israel on that awful day.

I also support the idea of a two state solution, with an independent Palestinian state, which as Saunders correctly states cannot happen so long as Hamas exists. My other wish is that Netanyahu and his far right religious zealots in his coalition are removed from office.

None of the above are in my power to grant, which is why this whole “do you support a ceasefire or not” is completely pointless.

I'm definitely not hinting at dual loyalty. I think for example when talking about sanctions you could tell his views differed when thinking of South Africa and then Israel on the effectiveness of economic boycotts. He also, rightly, wants to envisage a reality without Hamas (and others too I imagine....including the current Israeli right wing!) but does not let this detract from calling for an IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE and no more military funding.

You, as well as Sanders, know full well that an immediate ceasefire will likely become permanent so let's just have one heh. As it was on day one the reality is that Hamas can not be defeated until the oxygen it thrives on is removed.

Whether you support the indiscriminate death or not that is the reality of supporting a ground invasion. Actions in Syria would suggest Israel can be far more discriminate when they want to be.

After a humanitarian pause and hostage release/exchange would you want Israel to resume its attack?

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:35 - Feb 22 with 1358 viewsZapers

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:08 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

I wouldn't agree. What he does is acknowledge the stated aim of the current right wing Israeli government. What he calls for is an immediate end to the bombing followed by dialogue and actions to remove the injustices on which groups like Hamas thrive. This is the only path and will require moving away from current macho posturing of the main players.

But in that clip, he never mentions the Israeli government. He was asked by the person interviewing what he, Bernie Sanders thinks about a cease fire.

I'm specifically referring to this clip, the one that GB sent.

I respect your opinion, just don't know how you arrive at it
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:39 - Feb 22 with 1336 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:35 - Feb 22 by Zapers

But in that clip, he never mentions the Israeli government. He was asked by the person interviewing what he, Bernie Sanders thinks about a cease fire.

I'm specifically referring to this clip, the one that GB sent.

I respect your opinion, just don't know how you arrive at it

Perhaps you should listen to both clips. I am not sure when GB's one was recorded.

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 09:30 - Feb 22 with 1248 viewsZapers

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:39 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Perhaps you should listen to both clips. I am not sure when GB's one was recorded.

Ok, but an opinion is surely an opinion, whatever the date.

Unless of course you need to disregard everything Bernie Sanders says.
Oh Bernie Sanders. on 10:14 - Feb 22 with 1165 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 08:29 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm definitely not hinting at dual loyalty. I think for example when talking about sanctions you could tell his views differed when thinking of South Africa and then Israel on the effectiveness of economic boycotts. He also, rightly, wants to envisage a reality without Hamas (and others too I imagine....including the current Israeli right wing!) but does not let this detract from calling for an IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE and no more military funding.

You, as well as Sanders, know full well that an immediate ceasefire will likely become permanent so let's just have one heh. As it was on day one the reality is that Hamas can not be defeated until the oxygen it thrives on is removed.

Whether you support the indiscriminate death or not that is the reality of supporting a ground invasion. Actions in Syria would suggest Israel can be far more discriminate when they want to be.

After a humanitarian pause and hostage release/exchange would you want Israel to resume its attack?

The South Africa sanctions over apartheid is not a genuine comparison because Bernie, like me, knows full well that Israel is not an apartheid state.

Yes. I believe Israel would be right to resume the war against Hamas. But not using the current indiscriminate bombing campaign. There is no peace with Hamas.
[Post edited 22 Feb 10:40]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Bernie Sanders. on 10:30 - Feb 22 with 1117 viewsNthQldITFC

Arm up, flag up, you're offside!

(sorry, I had to get that out of my head, it was trapped in there and getting louder and louder.)

A voice of sanity. (not me, him)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024