Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment 06:49 - Mar 16 with 703 viewsSteve_M

Wednesday are an improved side and although pretty rubbish against Leeds, that might have been different had they taken their very good chance.

Patient support needed I want to enjoy more than just the novelty of actual trains and a 3pm kickoff.

COYFB.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 07:28 - Mar 16 with 615 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm currently on holiday.

Last Saturday I was travelling to LHR and I lost my live video connection on my phone soon after we scored our opener as I went underground on the Queen Elizabeth.

I regained it at Acton just as we went 2-1 down

I haven't got over it, it's completely ruined my week.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:06 - Mar 16 with 546 viewsexeterblue10

Are the weekend rail engineering works between Liv St and Ipswich now finished then? You’ve made my day if they are - I’ve driven again for the umpteenth time.
Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:25 - Mar 16 with 482 viewsEastTownBlue

Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:06 - Mar 16 by exeterblue10

Are the weekend rail engineering works between Liv St and Ipswich now finished then? You’ve made my day if they are - I’ve driven again for the umpteenth time.

No, they are back for the Southampton and Middlesbrough matches.
Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:26 - Mar 16 with 481 viewsSwansea_Blue

#mustwin no pressure!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:41 - Mar 16 with 439 viewsSitfcB

With the way Wednesday play now it should make for an open game and a 5-2 ITFC win!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:46 - Mar 16 with 422 viewsexeterblue10

Big game today - really need a win to get over last week’s disappointment on 08:25 - Mar 16 by EastTownBlue

No, they are back for the Southampton and Middlesbrough matches.

Thank you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024