Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? 22:06 - Apr 10 with 630 viewsblueasfook

Could be a good shout.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:07 - Apr 10 with 621 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ohhh. Bit of late night fishing eh?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:50 - Apr 10 with 491 viewsAviator

Warnock as manager with McKenna as Head Coach. That would be some combination!
Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:51 - Apr 10 with 488 viewspointofblue

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:50 - Apr 10 by Aviator

I’m sure McKenna would be delighted about it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:53 - Apr 10 with 473 viewsNthsuffolkblue

McKenna has taken us as far as he can.

Lambert has an excellent record for getting teams out of this division.

Or bearing in mind how hard points are becoming for all the top 3, McCarthy bringing his every point is a prisoner approach would do the trick.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:56 - Apr 10 with 457 viewspointofblue

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:53 - Apr 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

McKenna has taken us as far as he can.

Lambert has an excellent record for getting teams out of this division.

Or bearing in mind how hard points are becoming for all the top 3, McCarthy bringing his every point is a prisoner approach would do the trick.

I thought Mick had returned for the second half, to be honest. Reminded me of one of his games.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 23:16 - Apr 10 with 390 viewsblueasfook

Should we bring Warnock in to get us over the line? on 22:50 - Apr 10 by Aviator

I've sent an email to Ashton suggesting it. Let's hope for a big announcement tomorrow

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024