Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... 13:30 - Jan 17 with 723 viewsunstableblue

... throwing on Saturday. So refreshing.

Sears was telatively ineffective, but having his diminutive frame meant we played through midfield.

Such a better spectacle.

Apart from Lawrence's master class and Barts great stop - I think it was Skuse grabbing the game on multiple occasions that was the difference.

I did think Berra and Knudsen grew into the back 5 shape in the second half, and I hope that continues.

I hope Best doesn't start as I believe this will encourage Chambo and Knudsen to punt.

Pressure is on us. But I feel we will win!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:32 - Jan 17 with 701 viewsjimsymBLUE

Really hoping Bart's in goal tonight, with all due respect to Gerk's I think it will reduce the risk of national embarrassment significantly.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:34 - Jan 17 with 693 viewsitfcjoe

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:32 - Jan 17 by jimsymBLUE

Really hoping Bart's in goal tonight, with all due respect to Gerk's I think it will reduce the risk of national embarrassment significantly.

Hasn't Mick confirmed it will be Gerks - can understand why he does that, but it's the wrong decision for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:35 - Jan 17 with 664 viewsjimsymBLUE

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:34 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

Hasn't Mick confirmed it will be Gerks - can understand why he does that, but it's the wrong decision for me

Has he? Could be costly I'm afraid.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:35 - Jan 17 with 669 viewsBasuco

The defence in general seem much more relaxed with Bart behind them, but I expect MM to continue with Gerken tonight.
I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:57 - Jan 17 with 610 viewsbournemouthblue

It was interesting how the game seemed to open up to Skuse a number of times, it was a shame he doesn't offer more going forward. A top player would have had a field day with the space he was given.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:14 - Jan 17 with 484 viewsunstableblue

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:35 - Jan 17 by Basuco

The defence in general seem much more relaxed with Bart behind them, but I expect MM to continue with Gerken tonight.

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 15:17 - Jan 17 with 471 viewsBluebell

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 13:34 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

Yes, he said yesterday that Gerken would be in goal.

I can understand his thinking on that (not that I agree with it!).
I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 15:18 - Jan 17 with 463 viewsunstableblue

Agree - why change a winning team? Especially as Bart was a really key component of a new system that needs embedding and persevering with.

A loss tonight might be a league set-back - what with our glass jaw confidence at present.

Still think we'll win.

Login to get fewer ads

I loved the complete lack of aimless long ball and Barts...... on 15:22 - Jan 17 with 446 viewsGeoffSentence

On the other hand, if Best is in tonight the aimless punts might be more effective than they were with little old Freddie and Brett up front. It really was utterly pointless lumping them up to those two when their big old grunts at the back were just picking them off.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024