Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, can this be a sticky please? 22:31 - Mar 5 with 979 viewsCoco

1 — ‘To provide a significant ongoing financial commitment to the club’s academy, enabling a steady flow of players into the first-team’

2 — ‘To provide a sustainable and competitive squad salary budget’

3 — ‘To make annual investment funds available to purchase players in the early stages of their career and to assist in their development’

4 — ‘Maintaining a stable management and coaching team’

5 — ‘To develop a team to play attractive and exciting football’

If only to reiterate that Mick clearly isn't the right man for this task.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 22:59 - Mar 5 with 891 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

These lies do more to suggest that Evans is the bigger problem than mick, which I believe to be the case and have said for a long time.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 23:01 - Mar 5 with 880 viewsJakeITFC

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 22:59 - Mar 5 by The_Romford_Blue

These lies do more to suggest that Evans is the bigger problem than mick, which I believe to be the case and have said for a long time.

Lies?
Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 05:19 - Mar 6 with 739 viewssotd78

You would have to say that the current management and coaches are the right choice for that brief. Stable but boring as watching paint dry. And now there's only 15,000 of us left prepared to watch this ditchwater.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 05:29 - Mar 6 with 727 viewsBenters

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 05:19 - Mar 6 by sotd78

You would have to say that the current management and coaches are the right choice for that brief. Stable but boring as watching paint dry. And now there's only 15,000 of us left prepared to watch this ditchwater.

15k is what they tell you i bet its lower than that most home games now.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 07:14 - Mar 6 with 633 viewsNo9

Phil, can this be a sticky please? on 22:59 - Mar 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Please explain your view in the context of what the objectives are as set out by the owner
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024