Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill 11:08 - May 2 with 1684 viewsStuartBrett8

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39778338?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:11 - May 2 with 1660 viewsJimmyJazz

managing a national team vastly different to managing a club team? Hope so in this case, and his club team management experience isn't great. Still Lafferty might get a game

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:25 - May 2 with 1600 viewsPhilTWTD

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:11 - May 2 by JimmyJazz

managing a national team vastly different to managing a club team? Hope so in this case, and his club team management experience isn't great. Still Lafferty might get a game

Took Shamrock Rovers into the group stages of the Europa League, which was a not insignificant achievement. His assistant was a certain Jim Magilton...
Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:29 - May 2 with 1567 viewsSteve_M

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:25 - May 2 by PhilTWTD

Took Shamrock Rovers into the group stages of the Europa League, which was a not insignificant achievement. His assistant was a certain Jim Magilton...

Jim as his assistant at Carrow Road would be brilliantly funny.

Probably for only about six weeks before he left calling all their fans all sorts of stuff.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:30 - May 2 with 1558 viewsFreddy

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:25 - May 2 by PhilTWTD

I thought someone in the know on here at the weekend said they had got Rosler? Then yesterday it was definitely Monk, surely they aren't having all 3?
Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:31 - May 2 with 1542 viewsKieran_Knows

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:30 - May 2 by Freddy

I thought someone in the know on here at the weekend said they had got Rosler? Then yesterday it was definitely Monk, surely they aren't having all 3?

Manager, assistant manager and first team coach....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 12:23 - May 2 with 1415 viewsdavblue

Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 11:30 - May 2 by Freddy

I wouldn't be overly surprised if Wagner ended up there if Huddersfield dont go up.

I am talking about the x factor version!
[Post edited 2 May 2017 12:24]
Norwich having talks with Micheal O'neill on 12:31 - May 2 with 1373 viewshoppy

After Neil Adams and Alex Neil, I suppose an O'Neill would seem about right.

Is it Delia that likes all this kneeling all the time?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024