Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a little something to give me.... 15:45 - Jun 2 with 1896 viewsBanburyBlue

a glimmer of hope. I've not renewed my season ticket but am sure I will go to the opening game, I will never just give up and not support the team I love. So with, I guess, so many like me just needing just a snippet of hope for the future. I just need the club to let me know that they have some kind of plan, and someone to unite and enthuse us fans. A decent club management team to sort out the catering, ground, pricing structure, and community hub would make such a difference. We have a very loyal and large data base of support and with a bit of positive news and a long term goal I'm sure many would re consider returning and getting behind the team, I really don't think its rocket science its just basic good management that's needed, isn't it?

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Just a little something to give me.... on 15:51 - Jun 2 with 1877 viewsJ2BLUE

The club have either gone silent to prepare for a complete reset and are suddenly going to announce lots of new ideas, initiatives and info or they are just completely incompetent.

Place your bet...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just a little something to give me.... on 16:18 - Jun 2 with 1826 viewsBenters

Just a little something to give me.... on 15:51 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

The club have either gone silent to prepare for a complete reset and are suddenly going to announce lots of new ideas, initiatives and info or they are just completely incompetent.

Place your bet...

My money is on the last part of your post.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Just a little something to give me.... on 16:38 - Jun 2 with 1809 viewsWickets

Really pleased you will be going to first match and hope many who didn't renew follow suit. Perhaps just perhaps the drop in season tickets has helped to shake the club owner and manager out of their complacency.
Just a little something to give me.... on 16:44 - Jun 2 with 1791 viewschristiand

Just a little something to give me.... on 16:38 - Jun 2 by Wickets

Really pleased you will be going to first match and hope many who didn't renew follow suit. Perhaps just perhaps the drop in season tickets has helped to shake the club owner and manager out of their complacency.

It sure has, look at the reaction of the club to last season's disappointment non stop action and implementation of new iniatitives. Oh, you're talking about Ipswich - nothing just tumbleweed blowing across Portman Road. Nothing to see here!!! 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:14 - Jun 2 with 1714 viewsBenters

Just a little something to give me.... on 16:44 - Jun 2 by christiand

It sure has, look at the reaction of the club to last season's disappointment non stop action and implementation of new iniatitives. Oh, you're talking about Ipswich - nothing just tumbleweed blowing across Portman Road. Nothing to see here!!! 😂

We were safe,we lost the last three, those in charge dont care a lot!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:19 - Jun 2 with 1708 viewshoppy

Maybe they were waiting until Kenny Jackett was in employment again before making any further announcements.
That could be the glimmer of hope you were after - that it's not going to be Kenny Jackett's Blue & White Army...?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:32 - Jun 2 with 1673 viewsfactual_blue

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:19 - Jun 2 by hoppy

Maybe they were waiting until Kenny Jackett was in employment again before making any further announcements.
That could be the glimmer of hope you were after - that it's not going to be Kenny Jackett's Blue & White Army...?

No Jackett Required,

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:59 - Jun 2 with 1640 viewshoppy

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:32 - Jun 2 by factual_blue

No Jackett Required,

Well, I think you can get your coat...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Just a little something to give me.... on 19:16 - Jun 2 with 1620 viewsfactual_blue

Just a little something to give me.... on 18:59 - Jun 2 by hoppy

Well, I think you can get your coat...

Dramatic update on the Kebab van - egg issue.....

THE KEBAB VAN IS GONE....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024