Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat 22:56 - Aug 15 with 905 viewsBluefish

We will be with waghorn and garner. They are beasts but also very very good. Mick just has to keep them motivated and keep didz fit and happy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 22:58 - Aug 15 with 874 viewspointofblue

Keeping them fit is key. We have very little in reserve if we lose any of them up front and all four (including Sears) offer something a little bit different from the others.

Surely we've had enough bad luck with defence and midfield that we can get away scott free, injury wise, up front???

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 23:00 - Aug 15 with 850 viewsBluefish

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 22:58 - Aug 15 by pointofblue

Keeping them fit is key. We have very little in reserve if we lose any of them up front and all four (including Sears) offer something a little bit different from the others.

Surely we've had enough bad luck with defence and midfield that we can get away scott free, injury wise, up front???

Waghorn is a Murphy replacement but shorter. He is so strong on the ball but technically good with it. Garner is a defenders nightmare

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 23:00 - Aug 15 with 849 viewsBlueBadger

It's a shame we're not playing Brighton and/or Bournemouth this season. Just imagine the resposne from them on seeing those two rampaging around.

We'll just have to make do with upsetting Brentford fans.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 23:02 - Aug 15 with 814 viewsBluefish

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 23:00 - Aug 15 by BlueBadger

It's a shame we're not playing Brighton and/or Bournemouth this season. Just imagine the resposne from them on seeing those two rampaging around.

Shame about the 98th minute equaliser
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 23:02]

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 23:10 - Aug 15 with 745 views3_5_2

I was talking to a mate earlier today about how hard to beat on 23:00 - Aug 15 by BlueBadger

As soon as this Saturday too!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024