Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best alcohol drink at a football ground? 14:31 - Aug 20 with 1349 viewsRentaghost

Best one I found was local produced bitters and hoegarden beer at Morecambe ground.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 14:36 - Aug 20 with 1325 viewsblueislander

Draft Adnams at The Amex.
on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 1288 views_

Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 14:36 - Aug 20 by blueislander

Draft Adnams at The Amex.

Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 15:21 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsfooters

Benedictine at Turf Moor.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 1241 viewsBlue_Order

I don't think I've ever been to a ground and not just drunk shïtey lager.

I'm glad I've never seen those cans of G&T on a concourse, cause I'd be necking 4 at half time and then falling asleep by the hour mark.
Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 1228 viewsimsureazzure

Hipflask of Jamesons and a coffee to pour it in.
Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 1153 viewsFreddies_Ears

Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 15:47 - Aug 20 by imsureazzure

Hipflask of Jamesons and a coffee to pour it in.

Paulaner at Bayern Munich.
Best alcohol drink at a football ground? on 17:11 - Aug 20 with 1142 viewsJakeITFC

Had a quite passable pint of East Coast IPA at Kenilworth Road a few weeks ago, which was a massive surprise.

The Czech pilsner on offer at Sparta Prague is probably the best, and it's dirt cheap as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024