Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the season so far 09:04 - Oct 24 with 1739 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who would everybody give it to?

From what I gather Garner or Knudsen?

Poll: Best Football Song

Player of the season so far on 09:08 - Oct 24 with 1728 viewsbluewein

Think that's fair.

Garner has done the dirty work which even the most hardened fifa fan boy loves to see in his team.

Knudsen has come on massively for me. I was a massive critic of him in his first season, but I guess you don't get picked for Denmark if you're a mug. Taken a while to adapt but he's certainly one of our better players now imo.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Player of the season so far on 09:13 - Oct 24 with 1702 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Player of the season so far on 09:08 - Oct 24 by bluewein

Think that's fair.

Garner has done the dirty work which even the most hardened fifa fan boy loves to see in his team.

Knudsen has come on massively for me. I was a massive critic of him in his first season, but I guess you don't get picked for Denmark if you're a mug. Taken a while to adapt but he's certainly one of our better players now imo.

I've always liked Knudsen, and am pleased to see he is winning over his doubters. Hope he leeps it up.

If only that ball fell the right side ofnthe post on Sunday!

Poll: Best Football Song

Player of the season so far on 09:27 - Oct 24 with 1665 viewsSWGF

Player of the season so far on 09:13 - Oct 24 by RoyKeanesDog

I've always liked Knudsen, and am pleased to see he is winning over his doubters. Hope he leeps it up.

If only that ball fell the right side ofnthe post on Sunday!

Have been impressed with Knudsen this year. Has stepped up, especially going forward. Noticeably more comfortable defensively on Sunday than Spence.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Player of the season so far on 09:43 - Oct 24 with 1629 viewsSmithy

Yep Jonas for me, think he's been good at left back but looks a complete centre half who can even spray the ball around.

Didzy deserves a mention though as in certain games he has been fantastic, Jonas though just more consistent.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Player of the season so far on 09:56 - Oct 24 with 1607 viewsdavblue

Player of the season so far on 09:27 - Oct 24 by SWGF

Have been impressed with Knudsen this year. Has stepped up, especially going forward. Noticeably more comfortable defensively on Sunday than Spence.

Yeah he's improved a lot in the last 12 months. He's a solid player.
Player of the season so far on 15:02 - Oct 24 with 1492 viewsPilgrimblue

Player of the season so far on 09:56 - Oct 24 by davblue

Yeah he's improved a lot in the last 12 months. He's a solid player.

Agreed that Jonas has been excellent this season esp at CB where he looks more comfortable on the ball passing out and delivering great long passes. He's also very competitive against taller attackers and reminds me of Veno. Would like to see him involved in free kicks as his power could get a few goals. Mostly we've wasted the few we've had but that's due to too few players taking the ball to the opposition around penalty area to get fouls or shots.
Player of the season so far on 15:03 - Oct 24 with 1491 viewsSpruceMoose

Bart.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024