Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope ME sacks MM 16:33 - Oct 30 with 2390 viewsbenno1uk

With one day left on his contract.

That way he'll only have to pay him off for 1 day and MM doesn't get the satisfaction of walking away from the club smelling of roses.

I'm beginning to think he'd make a good Director of Football with someone younger / more adventurous as manager.
None of that makes any sense at all. (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 30 with 2358 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Hope ME sacks MM on 16:40 - Oct 30 with 2347 viewsSpruceMoose

Yeah, treating him like that would really make him want to stay on in a DOF role...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hope ME sacks MM on 16:42 - Oct 30 with 2325 viewsLankHenners

Sh!t like this is why people are so dismissive of anti-Mick posts.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hope ME sacks MM on 16:50 - Oct 30 with 2302 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hope ME sacks MM on 16:52 - Oct 30 with 2280 viewsSwailsey

What?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Hope ME sacks MM on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2252 viewsbenno1uk

Yeh to be fair that was a bit of a mind fart
Hope ME sacks MM on 17:16 - Oct 30 with 2202 viewsmonty_radio

If Mick's contract is as the players, it'll be up on June 30th. If we don't sack Mick till June 29th and then Arry's first nominee is discovered to be actually dead, or in work elsewhere, or worried that a further football contract could reduce his pension, then it wouldn't give us long before the season resumed to find someone.

Still, with Mick gone ME, can save on summer ferries to Ireland and matches against O'Dingle Wanderers. Perhaps a trip on the Bawdsey-Felixstowe ferry, a round of golf, a game of 3 halves against Woodbridge, three more halves at Martlesham Red Lion, then home to see if Ronnie Moore has popped round to express interest.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Hope ME sacks MM on 17:57 - Oct 30 with 2117 viewsBlue_Order

Hope ME sacks MM on 16:50 - Oct 30 by factual_blue

Ragnar ❤️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024