Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop 16:26 - Nov 6 with 1719 viewsParisBlue

There is no snow falling all around me, there are no children having fun and they should be at school anyway.

Bag humbug

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:31 - Nov 6 with 1712 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've just done the playlist for my wife's coffee shop. One in seven songs is a Christmas tunes. As each week goes by that ratio will go more in favour of festive songs until the first week of December will be 100% Christmas.

This will put the housewives in the mood to add festive flavours to their lattes and hot chocolates meaning more profit.

Merry Christmas.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:35 - Nov 6 with 1695 viewsJimmyJazz

Well Costa have introduced their Christmas drinks - Black Forest Hot Chocolate being one. So for them it's Christmas now.

On a side note I find Costa are good at such promotions, but the quality is usually poor. Starbucks on the other hand are a bit lacking on promotions but their quality is far superior. Strange eh?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:35 - Nov 6 with 1695 viewsStuartBrett8

I've never been a fan of Xmas, had a personal tragedy one c-mas but even before that it was p*ssing me off. Anyone with kids has to calm them down while the whole F*cking world starts banging on about Xmas from mid October.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:40 - Nov 6 with 1681 viewsstrikalite

Ridiculous....

Even the 6th of December would be too early...

But you can't escape it...
The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:45 - Nov 6 with 1675 viewsJ2BLUE

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:31 - Nov 6 by GlasgowBlue

I've just done the playlist for my wife's coffee shop. One in seven songs is a Christmas tunes. As each week goes by that ratio will go more in favour of festive songs until the first week of December will be 100% Christmas.

This will put the housewives in the mood to add festive flavours to their lattes and hot chocolates meaning more profit.

Merry Christmas.

I think that is quite reasonable. Sky News did a story on a toy shop who did one in four from mid October. That is excessive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 18:51 - Nov 6 with 1596 viewsfactual_blue

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:35 - Nov 6 by StuartBrett8

I've never been a fan of Xmas, had a personal tragedy one c-mas but even before that it was p*ssing me off. Anyone with kids has to calm them down while the whole F*cking world starts banging on about Xmas from mid October.

Life goes in cycles and those parts of the cycle when you have wide-eyed youngsters in your family it can be great fun. When you don't, it's just an experience to be endured, watching grubby businessmen and woman doing all they can to fleece you.

Relations sparing no expense'll
Send some useless old utensil
Or a matching pen and pencil -
Just the thing we need. How nice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 19:36 - Nov 6 with 1563 viewsSarge

The 6th November ffs and xmas songs playing in coffee shop on 16:31 - Nov 6 by GlasgowBlue

Merry Christmas.

Alternatively you could have deliberately made a playlist with no Christmas songs all the way throughout December, put up a poster explaining as such, and attracted literally everybody.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024