Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting 12:08 - Dec 9 with 1138 viewsPendejo

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/shocking-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-mome

Watched without sound, however, the last "action" on the video pretty much indicates why the officer shot him.. the man's right hand goes back to his waist area - to me it looks like he's drawing a gun, I would have shot him also if I was in the officer's position.

Who'd be a Police Officer in the USA?
http://time.com/4619689/police-officers-killed-2016/

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting on 12:16 - Dec 9 with 1114 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Watching it with sound would make a massive difference to your opinion I think.

The officers words are quite frankly agressive.

Got to say.. it looks like an execution. The bloke is crying and begging to not be shot and the officer is just screaming stuff at him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting on 12:33 - Dec 9 with 1078 viewsPendejo

Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting on 12:16 - Dec 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Got to say.. it looks like an execution. The bloke is crying and begging to not be shot and the officer is just screaming stuff at him.

As you say need to watch again with sound.

However, in the transcript I have seen the officer is telling him to be still and not make any sudden moves and at no point does the individual appear to stay still for more than a split second.
The officer has to be assertive, he has to be commanding and the person at the business end of a gun barrel has to be compliant.
That American way is not necessarily softly softly.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting on 14:47 - Dec 9 with 986 viewsnoggin

Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting on 12:16 - Dec 9 by The_Romford_Blue

I think we should focus on the growth of islamic terror in the UK. America is fine.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just watched the footage from Arizona shooting on 15:37 - Dec 9 with 954 viewsLord_Lucan

ACAB

Except Roly

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024