Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away 16:25 - Dec 28 with 4784 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That’s a decent effort for a midweek game

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 16:28 - Dec 28 with 4773 viewsSteve_M

It was a lot more than that when we played them on a Tuesday in December in 2015. It might well be more come next week but it'll be the first day back at work for a lot of people so not the ideal one to slope off early for a day on the beers.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:15 - Dec 28 with 4691 viewsHARRY10

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 16:28 - Dec 28 by Steve_M

It was a lot more than that when we played them on a Tuesday in December in 2015. It might well be more come next week but it'll be the first day back at work for a lot of people so not the ideal one to slope off early for a day on the beers.

A fair few fans live closer to Craven Cottage than PR so will take the opportunity to see the team.

Fulham is not a bad part of the world either so I expect we'll have nearer 2000 on the day
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:18 - Dec 28 with 4684 viewsPJH

Hopefully it will be a lot more enjoyable than last season's game both with what happens on the pitch and what happens in the stand.
It needs to be because it is my birthday.
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:21 - Dec 28 with 4675 viewsSteve_M

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:15 - Dec 28 by HARRY10

A fair few fans live closer to Craven Cottage than PR so will take the opportunity to see the team.

Fulham is not a bad part of the world either so I expect we'll have nearer 2000 on the day

Oh yes, I'm definitely one for whom this is an easier match to get to.

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 18:13 - Dec 28 with 4611 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:21 - Dec 28 by Steve_M

Oh yes, I'm definitely one for whom this is an easier match to get to.

I am another in that category.

But then again, my record of actually making it to the ground when having a ticket is pretty poor. One out of three.

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 19:19 - Dec 28 with 4544 viewsBluebell

We will be there.

Quite an easy trip for us and a stadium I love. Shame it’s a Tuesday evening as I love the walk by the river on a Saturday afternoon.
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 20:59 - Dec 28 with 4442 viewsITFC_Forever

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 18:13 - Dec 28 by The_Romford_Blue

I am another in that category.

But then again, my record of actually making it to the ground when having a ticket is pretty poor. One out of three.

How does that actually happen?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 21:21 - Dec 28 with 4423 viewsnshearman1

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 19:19 - Dec 28 by Bluebell

We will be there.

Quite an easy trip for us and a stadium I love. Shame it’s a Tuesday evening as I love the walk by the river on a Saturday afternoon.

My grandfather supported Fulham. And of course it was Sir Bobby’s team. I’ll be there. Happy birthday to PJH!
Login to get fewer ads

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 21:27 - Dec 28 with 4420 viewsPJH

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 21:21 - Dec 28 by nshearman1

My grandfather supported Fulham. And of course it was Sir Bobby’s team. I’ll be there. Happy birthday to PJH!

Thanks, I meant my birthday is Jan 2nd.

Due a win 'cos lost at QPR on my last birthday and drew 0-0 at Burnley on the previous one.
We did beat Naarwich 3-0 on my birthday once, that was nice.
three tickets being bought on the turnstiles on 22:36 - Dec 28 with 4369 viewsunstableblue

It was a cracking atmosphere and game a few years back when sears scored a blinder.

Felt more like 4000 on that night.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 02:10 - Dec 29 with 4286 viewsHARRY10

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:18 - Dec 28 by PJH

Hopefully it will be a lot more enjoyable than last season's game both with what happens on the pitch and what happens in the stand.

Maybe if you ask, Fulham will let your mates give you the bumps on the centre spot before the game.

It would be a great bit of pre match entertainment with the crowd counting along.

Or even better, at half time
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 07:22 - Dec 29 with 4244 viewsBenters2

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 17:18 - Dec 28 by PJH

Dont worry,there will be one dickhead (as you and Rommy like to call some of our fans)less as i wont be going.
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 07:45 - Dec 29 with 4224 viewsbluewein

Roll into London around 1ish.

Booked half a day ages ago. Put one of my colleagues noses out for some reason, even though he'd already booked off Christmas 2018 (his 3rd Christmas in a row I might add) in August before anyone else could get in.

The flaming great twazock.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 08:36 - Dec 29 with 4182 viewsPJH

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 07:22 - Dec 29 by Benters2

Dont worry,there will be one dickhead (as you and Rommy like to call some of our fans)less as i wont be going.

Hello Benters, I see that you are slowly returning to form.
I don't call them dickheads, I call them idiots-you know those (often drunk) that verbally abuse the players and manager.
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 09:00 - Dec 29 with 4157 viewsBenters2

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 08:36 - Dec 29 by PJH

I don't call them dickheads, I call them idiots-you know those (often drunk) that verbally abuse the players and manager.

Oh sorry idiots.

Those that were angry about Town trudging along to the clubs worst finish in 58 years.
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 09:25 - Dec 29 with 4129 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 09:00 - Dec 29 by Benters2

Oh sorry idiots.

Those that were angry about Town trudging along to the clubs worst finish in 58 years.

Naa the ones who booed our own player at QPR away last season when he came on.

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:26 - Dec 29 with 4079 viewsBenters2

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 09:25 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

dickheads?
1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:41 - Dec 29 with 4058 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:26 - Dec 29 by Benters2

dickheads?

Who?

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:41 - Dec 29 with 4061 viewsDyland

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 07:45 - Dec 29 by bluewein

Roll into London around 1ish.

Booked half a day ages ago. Put one of my colleagues noses out for some reason, even though he'd already booked off Christmas 2018 (his 3rd Christmas in a row I might add) in August before anyone else could get in.

The flaming great twazock.

Poor management maybe? No way would I let someone book the whole of Christmas off a year and a half in advance, unless there was a very compelling reason like they were getting married abroad or something.

I've been in my current full time role for four years, and this is the fourth festive season in a row I've been working. Then, I'm very important so I don't mind ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:49 - Dec 29 with 4051 viewsDyland

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 09:25 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

From one who defends McCarthy to the hilt in certain regards, I can safely say they were booing Mick for his sh1te subs/tactics that day. And they were sh1te.

(runs away)

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:50 - Dec 29 with 4049 viewsSteve_M

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:41 - Dec 29 by Dyland

Poor management maybe? No way would I let someone book the whole of Christmas off a year and a half in advance, unless there was a very compelling reason like they were getting married abroad or something.

I've been in my current full time role for four years, and this is the fourth festive season in a row I've been working. Then, I'm very important so I don't mind ;)

Indeed. Clearly counter-productive to always allow one individual preferred holiday.

A few of my team work in a different country to where they are from, so I don't mind letting them have this time off as I can still get back to Ipswich easily (Greater Anglia permitting). I do want to get out at a good time on Tuesday though.

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:53 - Dec 29 with 4043 viewsDyland

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:50 - Dec 29 by Steve_M

Indeed. Clearly counter-productive to always allow one individual preferred holiday.

A few of my team work in a different country to where they are from, so I don't mind letting them have this time off as I can still get back to Ipswich easily (Greater Anglia permitting). I do want to get out at a good time on Tuesday though.

You're a site manager at Murphy's aren't you.

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:58 - Dec 29 with 4040 viewsDyland

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 19:19 - Dec 28 by Bluebell

We will be there.

Great example of time and place being everything.

A Saturday afternoon walk to Craven Cottage through the park in the early Spring sunshine with a belly full of Young's and pie = marvelous.

A Tuesday evening walk to Craven Cottage in the pissing rain through a muddy dark park, stone cold sober, having legged it from work on January 2nd = sh1te.

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 11:11 - Dec 29 with 4026 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 10:49 - Dec 29 by Dyland

From one who defends McCarthy to the hilt in certain regards, I can safely say they were booing Mick for his sh1te subs/tactics that day. And they were sh1te.

(runs away)

Some of them were definitely booing Douglas

A few rows behind me a group of about 10 were booing as his name was announced and one of them shouted ‘fook off Douglas’. Bit of a giveaway

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 08:49 - Dec 30 with 3822 viewsSwailsey

1665 tickets sold for Fulham away on 08:36 - Dec 29 by PJH

Yep. He is tiresome.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024