Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore 20:16 - Dec 31 with 1790 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Personally believe we should sell him - he's scoring goals in League 1 and he'll be confident on return to Ipswich, but he's settled into a Rotherham side who have made it very obvious, especially through their manager, that they want him permanently. I don't think we should deny the lad an opportunity to settle his future for the next few years. Rotherham have made it clear he's almost the main man there... Manager loves him and the fans love him. As a footballer, what more can you ask? Rotherham could potentially make the play offs too and therefore, Kieffer could well be a Championship player next season with Rotherham.

Of course, if he wasn't cup tied, then 15-20mins against Fulham and the Sheff Utd game would have been good to see a fully match fit Kieffer can do, but I don't quite see the opportunity for him, especially with Garner and Waghorn being fit and a really important January.

Kieffer could be one who gets away essentially, but the funds that can become available can help with an important loan signing in an area that needs strengthening; centre midfield.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Kieffer Moore on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 1652 viewsCurrie10

I'd rather have him as an option than Freddy and am of the opinion he deserves a go first.
Kieffer Moore on 10:40 - Jan 1 with 1643 viewsTractorCam

So we should just give him away as Rotherham love him? If they want him, they'll have to pay for him.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Kieffer Moore on 21:14 - Jan 1 with 1557 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I would keep him. Any fee that we get for him is unlikely to be enough to buy the quality we need. We don’t have many striking options off the bench, so I would definitely keep him.

Poll: Our final position

Kieffer Moore on 07:22 - Jan 2 with 1488 viewschristiand

Kieffer Moore on 21:14 - Jan 1 by southnorfolkblue

I would keep him. Any fee that we get for him is unlikely to be enough to buy the quality we need. We don’t have many striking options off the bench, so I would definitely keep him.

Moore probably wants to play. He is 25 years of age , not 18 and bits and pieces from the bench won't be enough to keep him satisfied - at this stage in his career. He is never going to start as MM has said in previous press conferences if he has his usual suspects available, 'he is not better than the front four' playing currently. I think good luck to him, he is probably at his strongest market value at the moment with the amount of goals he has scored for Rotherham and playing for a team and supporters that love him. Say if we did keep him and he fails to deliver as we know he isn't going to start and it is tough to make an impact from the bench, that market value will depreciate at a rate. Ultimately, think this is good business for all parties.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Kieffer Moore on 07:52 - Jan 2 with 1473 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, sell him.

His stock will never be higher.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Kieffer Moore on 08:34 - Jan 2 with 1445 viewsHerbivore

Kieffer Moore on 07:22 - Jan 2 by christiand

Moore probably wants to play. He is 25 years of age , not 18 and bits and pieces from the bench won't be enough to keep him satisfied - at this stage in his career. He is never going to start as MM has said in previous press conferences if he has his usual suspects available, 'he is not better than the front four' playing currently. I think good luck to him, he is probably at his strongest market value at the moment with the amount of goals he has scored for Rotherham and playing for a team and supporters that love him. Say if we did keep him and he fails to deliver as we know he isn't going to start and it is tough to make an impact from the bench, that market value will depreciate at a rate. Ultimately, think this is good business for all parties.

Hard to disagree with any of that. In principle it'd be good to have him as an option from the bench but then we've also signed Drinan and he's considered part of the first team squad already and if Moore has made it clear he'd rather not come back here to sit on the bench then we're not likely to get the best out of him anyway. As long as the fee is fairly decent I think it makes sense for everyone to let him go now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024