Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds next Saturday 07:21 - Jan 7 with 1966 viewsBenters2

Will that be the game the fans finally air their views on manager and owner?

Or will it be the same as always,stand there talking about everything but the football,and shuffling one's feet to keep warm?

Leeds next Saturday on 08:26 - Jan 7 with 1904 viewsnoggin

This is Ipswich buh. We clap politely and grumble quietly while sipping our bovril.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Leeds next Saturday on 08:30 - Jan 7 with 1894 viewspowinswitch

I won’t go. I am a season ticket holder. I wish others who were similarly disenchanted would give this one a miss as a message of our unhappiness. But things will just continue their slow slide to utter depression amidst a chorus of silence and indifference.
Leeds next Saturday on 08:48 - Jan 7 with 1848 viewsEly_Blue

There will be so many Leeds fans in the ground that it won’t make any difference as the town fans won’t be heard above the noise anyway!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Leeds next Saturday on 08:50 - Jan 7 with 1835 viewsBenters2

Leeds next Saturday on 08:26 - Jan 7 by noggin

This is Ipswich buh. We clap politely and grumble quietly while sipping our bovril.

Oh yeah i forgot.
Leeds next Saturday on 08:52 - Jan 7 with 1829 viewscarlisleaway

Leeds next Saturday on 08:48 - Jan 7 by Ely_Blue

There will be so many Leeds fans in the ground that it won’t make any difference as the town fans won’t be heard above the noise anyway!

2 massive home games coming up. Leeds and Wolves, not the ideal time to make a protest....but when is !
Leeds next Saturday on 09:01 - Jan 7 with 1814 viewsPinewoodblue

Leeds next Saturday on 08:52 - Jan 7 by carlisleaway

2 massive home games coming up. Leeds and Wolves, not the ideal time to make a protest....but when is !

How about a different sort of protest. On 16th Town are at home in the FA Youth Cup, as many as can find the time Shoild attend letting Evans know the fans support the club but not Mick McCarthy. A silent protest in as much as no chanting about getting Mick out, just supporting the club.

Don't think season ticket holders get in for free to Youth cup games but it will not be a few quid. Can you imagine the national press coverage,FA Youth Cup game delayed due to long queues at turnstiles as thousands of fans turn up to show they support the club, if not the current manager.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Leeds next Saturday on 09:20 - Jan 7 with 1770 viewsmonytowbray

Leeds next Saturday on 08:26 - Jan 7 by noggin

Bovril ain’t vegan mate!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Leeds next Saturday on 09:21 - Jan 7 with 1761 viewsmonytowbray

Leeds next Saturday on 09:01 - Jan 7 by Pinewoodblue

How about a different sort of protest. On 16th Town are at home in the FA Youth Cup, as many as can find the time Shoild attend letting Evans know the fans support the club but not Mick McCarthy. A silent protest in as much as no chanting about getting Mick out, just supporting the club.

Don't think season ticket holders get in for free to Youth cup games but it will not be a few quid. Can you imagine the national press coverage,FA Youth Cup game delayed due to long queues at turnstiles as thousands of fans turn up to show they support the club, if not the current manager.

I really like this idea but also assume the club would somehow miss the point.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds next Saturday on 09:26 - Jan 7 with 1746 viewsmonytowbray

Leeds next Saturday on 09:21 - Jan 7 by monytowbray

I really like this idea but also assume the club would somehow miss the point.

Also, how many fairweather fans would actually bother?

TWTD never forgets…

Leeds next Saturday on 11:10 - Jan 7 with 1641 viewsstrikalite

It really is a great thought, more fans to youth game than for first team would certainly get talked about, it would send out a huge message to ME no doubt about that..

Wish we could set up a fund page for flyers to be printed and handed out before a game, something has to start somewhere, before we all totally lose interest.
Leeds next Saturday on 11:15 - Jan 7 with 1622 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A nice idea...........unless you think Evans is part of the problem.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024