Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its time to get real as fans 08:53 - Jan 9 with 2125 viewsstevieg

Why are fans of this once proud club arguing for and on behalf of the current regime. If you watched a crap movie you wouldn’t keep watching it hoping it would get better would you. The actors producers and director have proved they are substandard. So why do fans at PR keep trudging out support for the cast at ITFC. Surely enough is enough I’m completely fed up with the grey uninspiring set up season after season, it’s like Grounhog day. We need a fresh approach and a positive enthusiastic benefactor who has the foresight to appoint the next up and coming manager that lives in the modern era and not an old has been dinosaur stuck in the past. One last thing please let’s make sure he can communicate at an exceptable level and have some respect for those that pay his wages.
its time to get real as fans on 09:06 - Jan 9 with 2067 viewsBluefish

If you went to see a production in your local theatre would you demand Hollywood actors and incredible CGI?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

its time to get real as fans on 09:07 - Jan 9 with 2061 viewsPinewoodblue

You misspelt acceptable, your post is however otherwise spot on.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

its time to get real as fans on 09:22 - Jan 9 with 2034 viewsstevieg

its time to get real as fans on 09:06 - Jan 9 by Bluefish

If you went to see a production in your local theatre would you demand Hollywood actors and incredible CGI?

No of course not but neither would I expect washed up has beens and a poorly written script that’s not working.
its time to get real as fans on 09:27 - Jan 9 with 2021 viewsblueblood66

its time to get real as fans on 09:06 - Jan 9 by Bluefish

I would expect to pay 'local theatre' prices too then. Blimey.
its time to get real as fans on 09:28 - Jan 9 with 2014 viewsBluefish

its time to get real as fans on 09:27 - Jan 9 by blueblood66

I would expect to pay 'local theatre' prices too then. Blimey.

Just so I can clarify you would be happy with Mick and Marcus if the tickets prices were cheaper?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

its time to get real as fans on 09:29 - Jan 9 with 2012 viewsStenvict

A movie isn't and will never be in my blood, ITFC are and always will be.

That's why I still support the team.

Poll: What will be announced first?

its time to get real as fans on 09:34 - Jan 9 with 2004 viewsSteve_M

"If you watched a crap movie you wouldn’t keep watching it hoping it would get better would you."

Your argument seems to be one in favour of changing one's support to a different club. That's not going to happen, so it's no wonder people continue to have the same debates and frustrations with ITFC.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So if you watched Al Pacino in.... on 09:59 - Jan 9 with 1967 viewsBloots

...."Scent of a Woman" you'd refuse to watch "Godfather Pt2"?

Gotcha.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

its time to get real as fans on 10:06 - Jan 9 with 1950 viewsartsbossbeard

I want to just go to the games and I don't have an agenda, is this still allowed?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

its time to get real as fans on 11:33 - Jan 9 with 1891 viewsnewcastlefan1984

its time to get real as fans on 10:06 - Jan 9 by artsbossbeard

I want to just go to the games and I don't have an agenda, is this still allowed?

We are going through a period as Newcastle fans where we could potentially be sold and Mike is holding out for a higher figure as he can get. I just want Newcastle to succeed and I have to say that when they win it just gives me so much happiness and satisfaction. We as a group of fans have been through a lot in the last 10 years and we all have been brought together by Rafa who we are so lucky to have as manager.

I think Ipswich fans just want a winning team and have a great history. They want to be entertained and just want to have a go. Fans have every right to have expectations.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024