Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? 17:29 - Jan 18 with 1357 viewsElderGrizzly

Joe, one for you more than anyone i’d think, but is Smith going opening up a pathway for a youngster to step up next season?

Short term loan fix now in Goldson, but allow that youngster to be 4th choice CB next season?

However, it still worries me due to our lack of knowledge at the top of the club, we are allowing a manager who is leaving make these selling decisions.

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 17:32 - Jan 18 with 1345 viewsJakeITFC

It’s my opinion (and I think Joe believes similar) that Chris Smith is the pick of the bunch, and his coming back from Chelmsford bigger/stronger is a great leap forward in his potential development.

That being said, I’d be surprised if MM or a new bloke would be happy if he was starting the season for us at CB.
FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 17:34 - Jan 18 with 1335 viewsElderGrizzly

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 17:32 - Jan 18 by JakeITFC

It’s my opinion (and I think Joe believes similar) that Chris Smith is the pick of the bunch, and his coming back from Chelmsford bigger/stronger is a great leap forward in his potential development.

That being said, I’d be surprised if MM or a new bloke would be happy if he was starting the season for us at CB.

That’s the name i’d heard as closest.

Not saying he would be starting, but if Tommy Smith wasn’t here and we started with Webster and Chambers, having C.Smith as back up along with Knudsen doesn’t seem so bad?

I have a feeling we might get Goldson permanently too if Brighton stay up
FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:24 - Jan 18 with 1227 viewsElderGrizzly

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 17:34 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

That’s the name i’d heard as closest.

Not saying he would be starting, but if Tommy Smith wasn’t here and we started with Webster and Chambers, having C.Smith as back up along with Knudsen doesn’t seem so bad?

I have a feeling we might get Goldson permanently too if Brighton stay up

Bump - Joe....
FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:26 - Jan 18 with 1221 viewsitfcjoe

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:24 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

Bump - Joe....

I’ll reply properly tomorrow as on my phone - but in short, Mick doesn’t like young inexperienced centre backs so I wouldn’t expect this to be an opportunity for a youngster

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:29 - Jan 18 with 1214 viewsunbelievablue

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:26 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

I’ll reply properly tomorrow as on my phone - but in short, Mick doesn’t like young inexperienced centre backs so I wouldn’t expect this to be an opportunity for a youngster

It's okay, that app is imminent.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:32 - Jan 18 with 1206 viewsElderGrizzly

FAO Joe: Smith out, allowing a youngster to step up next season? on 20:29 - Jan 18 by unbelievablue

It's okay, that app is imminent.

Gav is working on it on his ZX81 as we type
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024