Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... 11:21 - Jan 30 with 1061 viewsITFC_Forever

But I've been told the shops are going to close tomorrow.

I am going to go and spend £50 on a Pot Noodle. It may be crap, not last long or do any good, but at least it's something.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... on 11:22 - Jan 30 with 1040 viewsJ2BLUE

Madness, i'd sell you two for that price.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... on 11:25 - Jan 30 with 1021 viewsITFC_Forever

I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... on 11:22 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

Madness, i'd sell you two for that price.

I know....I'm going to leave it to the last minute when there are no options left and then pay even more just as the shop is closing.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... on 11:26 - Jan 30 with 1017 viewsBrianTablet

Why not get a Jonathan Douglas on loan from a food bank?

It'd excite some Scottish bloke on Sky Sports.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 1008 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/jan/30/david-squires-on

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've been starving hungry and desperate to eat all month.... on 12:31 - Jan 30 with 919 viewsmonty_radio

Even at Aldi we'll likely be seeing big Mercs with dark-tinted glass swinging into the car-park while Watson freezes to death on Felixstowe road trying to get in a word before the lights change. If the Coop gets busy too we'll know that price is no longer a consideration.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024