Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair to say we've been the better side? 12:52 - Feb 18 with 718 viewsMullet

Which makes me worry immensely. That was a terrible dive by Iorfa wasn't it? But he's giving them the sh1ts it seems.

What makes me wonder though, is that one on Garner has to be one if he's giving a foul against him moments later for being obstructed by Lewis. Which makes a mockery of the game either way.

Klose not being booked baffles me, he's not won a single ball yet just tripped the man. Would be nice to see him do it in the box next and walk, the continental player that he is.

Fairly pleased with how we've gone about things, was convinced we'd score eventually so gutted we come back 0-0 for this next half. I have 3 at the back, but those three have a great balance don't they?

Has totally allowed our CMs to explore weaknesses in the Norwich and I'm not seeing it from them yet. For all this talk of this lad Dortmund lad and the Duran Duran looking runty fella being "ballers", Gleeson's crosses have been far more searching.

Very concerned they're going to hit their stride if we let them though. Makes the changes from Mick all the easier to understand so far.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Fair to say we've been the better side? on 12:55 - Feb 18 with 683 viewsFtnfwest

Think so. They just don’t concede though, or so it seems...
Fair to say we've been the better side? on 12:57 - Feb 18 with 652 viewsSlartibartfast

Only one winner if the second half pans out like the first.
Fair to say we've been the better side? on 13:00 - Feb 18 with 612 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes. No doubt we've put them under the greater pressure in the attacking third, not to mention Gunn's had a very busy 45 minutes.

Which, as you say, is worrying for the second half.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024