Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOTB 12:30 - Feb 19 with 2494 viewsBlueNomad

Haven't had a chance to look. Any gems on there?
WOTB on 12:32 - Feb 19 with 2491 viewsFixed_It

Value my eyesight too much!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

WOTB on 12:34 - Feb 19 with 2470 viewsBecclesITFC

Normal c**p. We play awful football. they were the only team to play football.
Apparently our fans were rubbish. Apparently we are irrelevant to them now. bla bla.
Not a lot of brain cells. I have begun to realize that any Norwich fan under the age of 35 is just an arrogant p**ck.
WOTB on 12:45 - Feb 19 with 2393 viewsSuperblue95

WOTB on 12:34 - Feb 19 by BecclesITFC

Normal c**p. We play awful football. they were the only team to play football.
Apparently our fans were rubbish. Apparently we are irrelevant to them now. bla bla.
Not a lot of brain cells. I have begun to realize that any Norwich fan under the age of 35 is just an arrogant p**ck.

https://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/mobile-message.php?pid=299

Didn't take you long to make it on there

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

WOTB on 12:51 - Feb 19 with 2333 viewsBecclesITFC

WOTB on 12:45 - Feb 19 by Superblue95

https://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/mobile-message.php?pid=299

To me Chris Reeve is an average fan of theirs. Looks wise and Personality.
WOTB on 13:26 - Feb 19 with 2096 viewsJ2BLUE

PS well done to the 50 or 60 chavs (seriously the state of some of you), waifs and strays (with a couple of fat b**stard grandads thrown in) who managed to drink in your "secret" pub pre-match. No doubt will be claiming that as some kind of victory.

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahha from the fans who took the official away pub down here....hahahahahahahaahh

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

WOTB on 13:37 - Feb 19 with 2003 viewsBecclesITFC

WOTB on 13:26 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

PS well done to the 50 or 60 chavs (seriously the state of some of you), waifs and strays (with a couple of fat b**stard grandads thrown in) who managed to drink in your "secret" pub pre-match. No doubt will be claiming that as some kind of victory.

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahha from the fans who took the official away pub down here....hahahahahahahaahh

Hilarious isn't it. My family is split.... Even the Nodge fans know and admit their fans are embarrassing and backwards as f**k. Which they are totally.. Every club thinks this.

It's funny when we used to go on holiday together, they never used to admit they were from near Norwich for fear of being laughed at... Thank god Beccles is in Suffolk. and to the geezer thinking it's a city town. hahaha WRONG!!!! SUFFOLK n good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they know this deep down so I won't spell it out to them anymore...
WOTB on 13:53 - Feb 19 with 1898 viewsSitfcB

WOTB on 12:45 - Feb 19 by Superblue95

State of that place.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024