Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do 888 bet hate Town? 16:32 - Mar 13 with 1758 viewsFinidiCentenary

Or do we just have a lot of fans that bet against us?

For about the 15th home game running we are second favourites in their betting widget down the side of TWTD. Town are 2.7 at home. Hull are 2.6. Yeah the Hull that are relegation threatened.

I appreciate that the betting odds are reflective of who is placing what but I honestly don't think I've seen a game all season where we've been favourites in any match.

I recall at the start of the year when we were top 2 we were second favourites at home to Brentford and then Fulham who'd both started badly.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:38 - Mar 13 with 1730 viewsReuser_is_God

Don’t moan about it!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:39 - Mar 13 with 1731 viewsGavTWTD

All bookies bar William Hill I think have Hull as favourites tonight.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:45 - Mar 13 with 1704 viewsFinidiCentenary

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:39 - Mar 13 by GavTWTD

All bookies bar William Hill I think have Hull as favourites tonight.

I find that very odd though. You'd imagine the market, especially with accumulators, would vaguely follow the table, aside from the odd freak occurrence.

Are we really more likely to lose at home to Hull than win!

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:49 - Mar 13 with 1687 viewsSteve_M

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:45 - Mar 13 by FinidiCentenary

I find that very odd though. You'd imagine the market, especially with accumulators, would vaguely follow the table, aside from the odd freak occurrence.

Are we really more likely to lose at home to Hull than win!

You've spent all week, along with many others, repeatedly posting about how sh1t we are and now you complain we aren't favourites for a home match.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:54 - Mar 13 with 1671 viewsPinewoodblue

Punters will look at our recent home form , two goals in eight games. Hull also scored four against Norwich while Town huffed and puffed against Sheffield Utd.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:59 - Mar 13 with 1665 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Whenever the BBC add the SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) predictions we are always hideous underdogs.

That's supposedly based on millions of statistical data points, but we are always predicted to lose somehow.
Do 888 bet hate Town? on 17:02 - Mar 13 with 1658 viewsFinidiCentenary

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:49 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

You've spent all week, along with many others, repeatedly posting about how sh1t we are and now you complain we aren't favourites for a home match.

It doesn't matter how good or bad we are. It's about how good we are relative to the other team.

So yeah we really should be favourites at home.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 17:05]

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 17:03 - Mar 13 with 1648 viewsFinidiCentenary

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 16:59 - Mar 13 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Whenever the BBC add the SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) predictions we are always hideous underdogs.

That's supposedly based on millions of statistical data points, but we are always predicted to lose somehow.

Presumably the stats are out though as the machine falls asleep in the first 15 minutes of our match and doesn't count the rest?

Login to get fewer ads

Do 888 bet hate Town? on 17:04 - Mar 13 with 1644 viewsimsureazzure

Can Hull score a goal? I f yes It will probably be enough on currents trends.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024