Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week 13:12 - Mar 13 with 4938 viewsBrixtonBlue

How many of you who constantly moan about the club (not looking at anyone in particular) have applied?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 14:09]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:18 - Mar 13 with 3108 viewswkj

Show a bit of class mate. Calling someone out like this is pretty wretched

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:26 - Mar 13 with 3079 viewsBenters2

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:18 - Mar 13 by wkj

Oh fk him,it makes a change from calling me a tw@t on here,but he hasnt got the balls to do it to my face.

Funny that.
So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:27 - Mar 13 with 3068 viewsBenters2

I take it you and your rucksack are going?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 13:28]
So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:30 - Mar 13 with 3041 viewslongtimefan

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:26 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Oh fk him,it makes a change from calling me a tw@t on here,but he hasnt got the balls to do it to my face.

Funny that.

That’ll be a no then
So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:37 - Mar 13 with 3003 viewsartsbossbeard

Abuse?

Snowflake-tastic!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:39 - Mar 13 with 2996 viewsPinewoodblue

Think it is time those who start threads where the only purpose is to have a go at another poster received a lengthy ban.

PS I haven't reported the post as abusive

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:39 - Mar 13 with 2990 viewsBenters2

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:37 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Abuse?

Snowflake-tastic!

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:41 - Mar 13 with 2976 viewsBenters2

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:39 - Mar 13 by Pinewoodblue

Think it is time those who start threads where the only purpose is to have a go at another poster received a lengthy ban.

It all depends who starts it dear chap.
Login to get fewer ads

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:41 - Mar 13 with 2976 viewsartsbossbeard

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:39 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Haha!

Did you do report that then??

I'm giggling like a loon here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:44 - Mar 13 with 2957 viewsPinewoodblue

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:41 - Mar 13 by Benters2

It all depends who starts it dear chap.

Sadly I am beginning to believe that is true?. Not sure if it just a case of being too lenient or if there are poster that have immunity.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:49 - Mar 13 with 2927 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:52 - Mar 13 with 2912 viewsBrixtonBlue

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:18 - Mar 13 by wkj

It was a little friendly dig, nothing as bad as stuff he's said to me.

But I was actually making a general point about people who have a genuine beef with the club. Why not go along and get your views heard rather than spouting off on here?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:53 - Mar 13 with 2902 viewsLeoMuff

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:41 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Haha!

Did you do report that then??

I'm giggling like a loon here.

He seems a touch sensitive, would have thought he would welcome the chance to tell them finishing 16th has killed ITFC for him to their faces.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 14:01]

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:55 - Mar 13 with 2893 viewsBrixtonBlue

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:26 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Funny that.

Show me a post where I've called you a tw@t on here.

I haven't, and I have no interest in saying it to your face either - because I'm a nice person rather than because I haven't got the balls.

I only mentioned you because you've had quite a few beefs with the club (i.e. the unclean roof, not just the football). Apologies if it upset you being mentioned.

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:57 - Mar 13 with 2890 viewsartsbossbeard

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:53 - Mar 13 by LeoMuff

He seems a touch sensitive, would have thought he would welcome the chance to tell them finishing 16th has killed ITFC for him to their faces.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 14:01]

"I seem to have mislaid my notes on attendance numbers, is there anyone in the audience who can assist?"

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:57 - Mar 13 with 2887 viewsBrixtonBlue

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:39 - Mar 13 by Pinewoodblue

I think calling for someone to be banned (especially for something so innocuous - the purpose WASN'T to have a go at another poster) is pretty classless in itself.

But apologies if I offended anyone. He was only an example.

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:02 - Mar 13 with 2855 viewsSpruceMoose

So I've ordered someone on this board a wahmbulance. Who reported Dolly for abuse? Raise your hand I'll make sure your transportation reaches you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 2848 viewsSpruceMoose

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:55 - Mar 13 by BrixtonBlue

I haven't, and I have no interest in saying it to your face either - because I'm a nice person rather than because I haven't got the balls.

I only mentioned you because you've had quite a few beefs with the club (i.e. the unclean roof, not just the football). Apologies if it upset you being mentioned.

These tough talking old geezers sure do seem to have thin skin eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 2809 viewslinhdi

It was claimed around 200 "applied" at the start of the season. One was cancelled because of insufficient numbers and there's a risk the next one could also unless a few people sign up and go.
So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 2795 viewsitfcjoe

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:11 - Mar 13 by linhdi

It was claimed around 200 "applied" at the start of the season. One was cancelled because of insufficient numbers and there's a risk the next one could also unless a few people sign up and go.

I'm going, and i think the main problem with it has been that Jon Ogle started it but was leaving before 1st meeting so it hasn't really pushed on.

There was a meeting due in November which was cancelled on the morning of it as a further person pulled out, and this meeting was only arranged when someone on the committee e-mailed in to ask when another one was happening.

But as with anything, people commit and then don't follow through with it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:18 - Mar 13 with 2781 viewsSpruceMoose

I wonder if it'll be similar to a Radio Suffolk post-game phone in?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:20 - Mar 13 with 2773 viewsGlasgowBlue

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 13:55 - Mar 13 by BrixtonBlue

This thread hasn't gone quite the way you expected Dollers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:21 - Mar 13 with 2769 viewsReuser_is_God

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:11 - Mar 13 by linhdi

I’d go along but can’t do Tuesday nights unfortunately.

Then again as a non ST holder I guess it’s not really my forum given that most of the discussion would centre around matchdsys etc as general running of the club is covered by AGM?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 2766 viewsReuser_is_God

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:18 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

I wonder if it'll be similar to a Radio Suffolk post-game phone in?

Nah, Rich won’t be there ya know Graeme

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 2768 viewsSpruceMoose

So ITFC are holding a 'fans panel' next week on 14:20 - Mar 13 by GlasgowBlue

This thread hasn't gone quite the way you expected Dollers.

Not sure why Benter's is getting so bent out of shape. The original post doesn't even mention him. It's all 'me, me, me' with that fella...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024