Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag 12:18 - Mar 25 with 1393 viewsFinidiCentenary

Within no time at all at Portman Road I’m sure he’d be suitably labelled ‘the pr*ck after Mick’.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 12:35 - Mar 25 with 1339 viewsSuperblue95

I couldn't bear to look at his terrible hairdo if he came. He should just go bald gracefully instead of leaving that little patch of hair so far detached from the rest.

He's also not a very good manager but I don't see him coming here anyway thankfully

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 13:11 - Mar 25 with 1283 viewseireblue

Hmmm, maybe a call to the printers is needed to see if there is time to add some text to the stickers.
At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 13:13 - Mar 25 with 1277 viewsFinidiCentenary

At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 12:35 - Mar 25 by Superblue95

I couldn't bear to look at his terrible hairdo if he came. He should just go bald gracefully instead of leaving that little patch of hair so far detached from the rest.

He's also not a very good manager but I don't see him coming here anyway thankfully

I reckon that his hair and Trumps slot together like Voltron.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 16:04 - Mar 25 with 1152 viewsBlueBadger

At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 12:35 - Mar 25 by Superblue95

Not being a very good manager hasn't stopped two candidates from being appointed by ME in the last decade..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At least McClaren could finally lose the ‘wally with the brolly’ tag on 16:07 - Mar 25 with 1145 viewsRyorry

Or the duck with the cluck? (I'm imagining a kinda waddly walk, which may of course bear no resemblance to reality.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024