Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t 14:38 - Mar 30 with 1018 viewsEly_Blue

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:39 - Mar 30 with 1015 viewswkj

I have a feeling we're going to win every game of the season, and if that should land us in the playoffs, then mick might give it the ol' foxtrot oscar

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:40 - Mar 30 with 1007 viewstextbackup

Tools will be downed, players not having to impress anyone, MM thinking of other jobs...
might get a few 0-0’s

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:41 - Mar 30 with 993 viewsNo9

Any particular reason?
I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:46 - Mar 30 with 963 viewstextbackup

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:39 - Mar 30 by wkj

I have a feeling we're going to win every game of the season, and if that should land us in the playoffs, then mick might give it the ol' foxtrot oscar

Imagine we did 😂

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:51 - Mar 30 with 952 viewsPinewoodblue

Would like to think the players would be determined to finish above our northern neighbours, who have home games against Fulham, Aston Villa, Cardiff and Leeds and away against QPR, Sunderlad, Preston & Sheffield Wednesday.

Going to depend on how much pride our players have..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:54 - Mar 30 with 939 viewstextbackup

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:51 - Mar 30 by Pinewoodblue

Would like to think the players would be determined to finish above our northern neighbours, who have home games against Fulham, Aston Villa, Cardiff and Leeds and away against QPR, Sunderlad, Preston & Sheffield Wednesday.

I’m more concerned the manager is off and still in the dressing room, might have offers on the table, and might be having words in players ears about ‘not signing that contract’

I’m sure many will claim their Micky isn’t that guy, but how do they know this?

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:55 - Mar 30 with 933 viewswkj

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:54 - Mar 30 by textbackup

I’m more concerned the manager is off and still in the dressing room, might have offers on the table, and might be having words in players ears about ‘not signing that contract’

I’m sure many will claim their Micky isn’t that guy, but how do they know this?

I don't think he would be that sly, but I reckon he'll probably tell a few he'd love to work with them again.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:57 - Mar 30 with 921 viewsfloridaboy

I have a feeling we may not win another game this season........ n/t on 14:51 - Mar 30 by Pinewoodblue

Surely that squad of players are also playing for their futures. The incoming manager will want to see that the current crop will be able to work with him, if not some will go.

Many are on good contracts and if honest not many are actually saleable.

For me they should be busting a gut especially if as reports say they are all sorry to see MM leave

Time will tell!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024