Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smash the social contraceptive 15:46 - Apr 6 with 1664 viewsLord_Lucan

Does anyone remember that?

No clues.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Smash the social contraceptive on 17:17 - Apr 6 with 1633 viewsjontysnut

Wasn't it graffiti on a bridge on Ancaster Road - 'smash the social contract'. Also 'Thatcher milk snatcher'
Smash the social contraceptive on 17:27 - Apr 6 with 1628 viewsLord_Lucan

Smash the social contraceptive on 17:17 - Apr 6 by jontysnut

Wasn't it graffiti on a bridge on Ancaster Road - 'smash the social contract'. Also 'Thatcher milk snatcher'

Yes. It was Smash the social contract and then it was overdubbed with contraceptive. It was what caught your eye on the train leading in to Ipswich from Norwich.

It was there for years.

Can’t remember the milk snatcher one - although thatcher voted against withdrawing milk anyway.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:13 - Apr 6 with 1604 viewsfactual_blue

Smash the social contraceptive on 17:27 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

Yes. It was Smash the social contract and then it was overdubbed with contraceptive. It was what caught your eye on the train leading in to Ipswich from Norwich.

It was there for years.

Can’t remember the milk snatcher one - although thatcher voted against withdrawing milk anyway.

She was the Secretary of State for Education at the time free milk was withdrawn for junior school children, so I'm not sure when you think she voted against it

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 1604 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Smash the social contraceptive on 17:27 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

It was there for years.

Getting rid of the milk break was great. Ours was left on the windowsill curdling away on a sunny day.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:18 - Apr 6 with 1590 viewsLord_Lucan

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:13 - Apr 6 by factual_blue

She was the Secretary of State for Education at the time free milk was withdrawn for junior school children, so I'm not sure when you think she voted against it

Oi Factual, you are a walking oxymoron.

Thatcher voted against it however lost the vote but as SOS for Education she had to implement it.

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:45 - Apr 6 with 1569 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:14 - Apr 6 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Getting rid of the milk break was great. Ours was left on the windowsill curdling away on a sunny day.

Fookin awful stuff wasn’t it? I wouldn’t give it to the dog
Smash the social contraceptive on 18:50 - Apr 6 with 1562 viewsfactual_blue

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:18 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

Oi Factual, you are a walking oxymoron.

Thatcher voted against it however lost the vote but as SOS for Education she had to implement it.

Evidence?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 1558 viewsLord_Lucan

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:45 - Apr 6 by FrowsyArmLarry

Fookin awful stuff wasn’t it? I wouldn’t give it to the dog

Thing is, Thatcher was wrong to oppose the scrapping of it. We were no longer at war, it was the 70’s and if people couldn’t afford things then the welfare state (Instigated by Churchill) picked it up.

Does anyone think that school milk is necessary?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 19:03]

Login to get fewer ads

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:57 - Apr 6 with 1551 viewsSpruceMoose

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:55 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

Thing is, Thatcher was wrong to oppose the scrapping of it. We were no longer at war, it was the 70’s and if people couldn’t afford things then the welfare state (Instigated by Churchill) picked it up.

As a child of the eighties, the fact that I have the legs of a stork suggest she might have had a bit of a closer look at the idea.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Smash the social contraceptive on 19:01 - Apr 6 with 1544 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:55 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

The kids have to take water bottles nowadays, and it has to be water not milk or juice or anything else.

Drinking a glass of milk a day also reduces your life expectancy by 10 years so not a good habit
Smash the social contraceptive on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 1541 viewsLord_Lucan

Smash the social contraceptive on 18:50 - Apr 6 by factual_blue

Evidence?

What evidence do you require? As much as I disagree with you on certain things I always assumed you had a grasp on recent history.

Smash the social contraceptive on 19:04 - Apr 6 with 1532 viewsBluespeed225

Smash the social contraceptive on 17:17 - Apr 6 by jontysnut

‘Stop US war in Vietnam’ is, just, still visible on Princess Street bridge! Maybe our oldest protest graffiti!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024