Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we back the next manager? 23:50 - Apr 10 with 2481 viewsmos

Genuine question, how long will we give him? A week? 2 weeks? One press conference?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Can we back the next manager? on 23:55 - Apr 10 with 2459 viewsmagic

BOOOOOO.....New manager out!
Can we back the next manager? on 23:55 - Apr 10 with 2460 viewsBiGDonnie

One week or two? Mick was backed for the best part of three years until things went sour.

Fact of the matter is he served up some of the worst ‘football’ we’ve ever seen.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Can we back the next manager? on 23:57 - Apr 10 with 2448 viewsrgp1

I think an appointment like Stejn could unite the fans if we get back to actually playing football. On the other hand if we end up with a cotterill or grayson then phils server could explode!
Can we back the next manager? on 00:01 - Apr 11 with 2436 viewsmos

Can we back the next manager? on 23:55 - Apr 10 by BiGDonnie

One week or two? Mick was backed for the best part of three years until things went sour.

Fact of the matter is he served up some of the worst ‘football’ we’ve ever seen.

In fairness, you’re right.

Do hope we give the new manager some real encouragement, because I can imagine a lot of people in the footballing community want us to fail, especially now that Mick's early departure has made the BBC headlines, and within the article it does hint that some of the fans have forced Mick out unfairly.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Can we back the next manager? on 00:05 - Apr 11 with 2423 viewswarkthisway

Until he starts believing he's bigger than the club

bentnkuqi

Can we back the next manager? on 00:07 - Apr 11 with 2420 viewsBiGDonnie

Can we back the next manager? on 00:01 - Apr 11 by mos

In fairness, you’re right.

Do hope we give the new manager some real encouragement, because I can imagine a lot of people in the footballing community want us to fail, especially now that Mick's early departure has made the BBC headlines, and within the article it does hint that some of the fans have forced Mick out unfairly.

That does my head in too. Like any of the mainlanstream journos have a clue what’s gone on, or what we’ve had to put up with last two years. Last 2/3 games aside, I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. Look at arsenal fans and those divs on arsenal fan tv.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Can we back the next manager? on 00:10 - Apr 11 with 2411 viewsBlueBadger

Can we back the next manager? on 00:05 - Apr 11 by warkthisway

Until he starts believing he's bigger than the club

Or, more likely, till dickheads starting taking offence at him saying stuff that's far milder than what they've been shouting at him for months.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 0:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we back the next manager? on 00:16 - Apr 11 with 2386 viewspointofblue

Can we back the next manager? on 00:10 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

Or, more likely, till dickheads starting taking offence at him saying stuff that's far milder than what they've been shouting at him for months.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 0:25]

Not many managers, country wide, have turned on the fans to the extent that Mick has though. Saying that I doubt many fan bases have turned on their manager whilst sitting in midtable on a small budget.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Can we back the next manager? on 00:23 - Apr 11 with 2362 viewswarkthisway

Can we back the next manager? on 00:16 - Apr 11 by pointofblue

Not many managers, country wide, have turned on the fans to the extent that Mick has though. Saying that I doubt many fan bases have turned on their manager whilst sitting in midtable on a small budget.

Doubt if you lot have sat through the bilge he had served up in the last 2 years or you would be pleased at the prospect of some excitement for your money- don't forget - NO cup wins, no Derby wins and the worst run of games without a goal in the clubs history

bentnkuqi

Can we back the next manager? on 00:39 - Apr 11 with 2325 viewsBlueBadger

Can we back the next manager? on 00:16 - Apr 11 by pointofblue

'turned on' is a bot of a strong phrase for 'occasional mild reference to ungrateful, abusive thinks'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we back the next manager? on 00:42 - Apr 11 with 2316 viewspointofblue

Can we back the next manager? on 00:39 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

'turned on' is a bot of a strong phrase for 'occasional mild reference to ungrateful, abusive thinks'.

OK - Not many managers, country wide, have made occasional mild references to ungrateful, abusive thinks to the extent that Mick has though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can we back the next manager? on 07:24 - Apr 11 with 2199 viewsblue75

He’ll get 3 yrs that’s one thing Evans has always done is stick by his managers. It’s the infighting between fans that needs to stop now!!

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Can we back the next manager? on 07:50 - Apr 11 with 2161 viewsDeano69

Expect booing at half time if the football isn’t ‘entertaining ‘

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024