Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! 10:06 - Apr 17 with 2903 viewsRyorry

On Guthers' thread, Steve posted a chart which is only showing 3 upvotes, despite 4 people having upped it and no down-votes.

On my "OMG#1" thread, a total of 2 uppies is shown, though 6 have upped it and only 2 downed it.

Your bean counter needs to go back to skool!!

*Edit: I see Steve's post has now been corrected, but not the OP on my thread.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 10:10]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:11 - Apr 17 with 2874 viewseireblue

Hmmm, I think Gav is making sure no-one can win an Audi.

That is why we are all doing this, isn't it?
Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:12 - Apr 17 with 2869 viewsRyorry

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:11 - Apr 17 by eireblue

Hmmm, I think Gav is making sure no-one can win an Audi.

That is why we are all doing this, isn't it?

Audi, pah - now if he were talking Landrover Defender, I'd be interested ...

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:18 - Apr 17 with 2854 viewsGavTWTD

Steve's post was fine as far as I could tell.

The score was correct but the popup was wrong. I've corrected that now.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:39 - Apr 17 with 2828 viewsRyorry

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:18 - Apr 17 by GavTWTD

Cheers. Could you look at my "OMG#1" too please (the OP). Shows 2 when it should be 4. Looks so weird!

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:40 - Apr 17 with 2824 viewsGavTWTD

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:39 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Cheers. Could you look at my "OMG#1" too please (the OP). Shows 2 when it should be 4. Looks so weird!

I did. It, and all scores in those boxes are now correct.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 2777 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:18 - Apr 17 by GavTWTD

This actually happens quite often but after you've stolen over 11,000 upvotes from me I guess it doesn't really matter.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:24 - Apr 17 with 2771 viewsGavTWTD

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:21 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

This actually happens quite often but after you've stolen over 11,000 upvotes from me I guess it doesn't really matter.

I've corrected the maths bit, so all boxes will be correct.

You'll have to forgive me that you've lost or gained votes. We still have them on the system, so they will (probably) return at some point.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:25 - Apr 17 with 2769 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:24 - Apr 17 by GavTWTD

I've corrected the maths bit, so all boxes will be correct.

You'll have to forgive me that you've lost or gained votes. We still have them on the system, so they will (probably) return at some point.

I would prefer to hold a grudge for the next 17 years.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 2760 viewsGavTWTD

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:25 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

I would prefer to hold a grudge for the next 17 years.

Ok, deal.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:36 - Apr 17 with 2754 viewsNewcyBlue

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:32 - Apr 17 by GavTWTD

Ok, deal.

That just means you will get invited over to his place for dinner. You’d be better off eating the packet your hobnobs come in.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 2731 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:36 - Apr 17 by NewcyBlue

That just means you will get invited over to his place for dinner. You’d be better off eating the packet your hobnobs come in.

Reply to my PM.

NOW.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 11:54]

Truly impaired.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:00 - Apr 17 with 2713 viewsGavTWTD

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:36 - Apr 17 by NewcyBlue

It would be nice just to get out of the house.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:00 - Apr 17 with 2712 viewsRyorry

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 10:12 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Audi, pah - now if he were talking Landrover Defender, I'd be interested ...

Usm prefers Audis to Landrovers??!!

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:00 - Apr 17 with 2708 viewsNewcyBlue

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 11:53 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Reply to my PM.

NOW.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 11:54]

I’ve been unbelievably busy since I got back.

I’ll send you those photos you asked for later. No idea why you want photos of my feet covered in custard though. New recipe book on the way?!

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:21 - Apr 17 with 2688 viewseireblue

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:00 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Usm prefers Audis to Landrovers??!!

Weirdo. Its a free* Audi, I am going to trade mine in for more bikes and more vegan things.

A cyclist, that is a vegan, in an Audi, carrying extra bikes to match ones mood, would be so far of the smug charts who knows what would happen, so not worth risking.

*We get the time back as well, don't we?
Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:26 - Apr 17 with 2683 viewsRyorry

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:00 - Apr 17 by NewcyBlue

I’ll send you those photos you asked for later. No idea why you want photos of my feet covered in custard though. New recipe book on the way?!

Did you see that link I posted t'other day on the armed forces thread re this docu on BBC1? (Mon eve iirc). Fascinating re construction, engineering, logistics, man-management. The last 10 mins was particularly tense, with genuine (not test) flooding onto high-voltage cables, during sea-trials!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0b08zpp/britains-biggest-warship-series-1

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 2675 viewsRyorry

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:21 - Apr 17 by eireblue

Weirdo. Its a free* Audi, I am going to trade mine in for more bikes and more vegan things.

A cyclist, that is a vegan, in an Audi, carrying extra bikes to match ones mood, would be so far of the smug charts who knows what would happen, so not worth risking.

*We get the time back as well, don't we?

*Free* Audi? Wow, I could sell it & buy a second-hand Landrover with the proceeds, yay!

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 2672 viewsNewcyBlue

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:26 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Did you see that link I posted t'other day on the armed forces thread re this docu on BBC1? (Mon eve iirc). Fascinating re construction, engineering, logistics, man-management. The last 10 mins was particularly tense, with genuine (not test) flooding onto high-voltage cables, during sea-trials!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0b08zpp/britains-biggest-warship-series-1

Cheers for that R. I’ll bookmark that for tomorrow when MrsN is at work.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:31 - Apr 17 with 2669 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:00 - Apr 17 by NewcyBlue

I pay extra for no questions asked.

Truly impaired.

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:35 - Apr 17 with 2662 viewsNewcyBlue

Gav, the TWTD bean counter can't add up! on 12:31 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

I pay extra for no questions asked.

I wouldn’t give up your day job.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024