Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight 23:30 - Apr 16 with 2420 viewsElderGrizzly

Utterly pathetic and gutless again

Plus this reminder to Labour of their history of military action before vote from their own MP

[Post edited 16 Apr 2018 23:33]
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 06:40 - Apr 17 with 2304 viewsBenters2

Jeremy Corbyn=Jesus Christ on here you know that!
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 06:56 - Apr 17 with 2276 viewsBloomBlue

To be fair it had been a long day, 10 hours is a long day at work and don't forget it was first day back after 3 weeks of holidays.
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 09:03 - Apr 17 with 2129 viewssolemio

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 06:40 - Apr 17 by Benters2

The only person on here who might think that is Bully - and that only because he is anti-Christ.

Just to clarify, I am not suggesting that Sparks is the Anti-Christ. Clear? As mud, I would imagine.
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 10:01 - Apr 17 with 2063 viewshampstead_blue

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 06:40 - Apr 17 by Benters2

and I believe in neither!

Corbyn is lethal.

You can see him sat behind Sergy Labrov every time he denies the nose on his face.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:30 - Apr 17 with 1996 viewsJ2BLUE

I think I must be missing something here. Isn't this something Corbyn was likely to support?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:45 - Apr 17 with 1968 viewslowhouseblue

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:30 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

I think I must be missing something here. Isn't this something Corbyn was likely to support?

corbyn yes, lots of labour mps no. letting them vote would have just shown how many on the labour benches opposed their leader. so as a good pacifist corbyn ran away.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:50 - Apr 17 with 1950 viewsArcher4721

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:45 - Apr 17 by lowhouseblue

corbyn yes, lots of labour mps no. letting them vote would have just shown how many on the labour benches opposed their leader. so as a good pacifist corbyn ran away.

What is incredible is that Chris Leslie got up yesterday to congratulate May on the bombing of Syria yet in 2013 under similar circumstances he voted against bombing...Now I'm at a loss to what made him get a "conscience" in these past 5 years.... I'd hate to think he's using this dreadful situation for political gain.
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 1941 viewsJ2BLUE

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 11:45 - Apr 17 by lowhouseblue

Good point, cheers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 12:00 - Apr 17 with 1917 viewsimsureazzure

Little by little he will be exposed for exactly what he is, a man that is not fit to lead the Labour party, the party that was formed to fight for the working class, not the London liberal elite.
Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 12:06 - Apr 17 with 1901 viewsArcher4721

Labour ordered their MPs home, rather than let them vote on Syria tonight on 12:00 - Apr 17 by imsureazzure

Little by little he will be exposed for exactly what he is, a man that is not fit to lead the Labour party, the party that was formed to fight for the working class, not the London liberal elite.

Chuckle.

That's the funniest post I've read on here in a long time.

Well done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024