Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is quite nice viewing 15:55 - May 7 with 2011 viewsMullet

Still makes me laugh they were sold on a surname.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This is quite nice viewing on 15:57 - May 7 with 1964 viewsSpruceMoose

How the fook did we not wallop those clowns this season?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is quite nice viewing on 16:01 - May 7 with 1935 viewsCoco

This is quite nice viewing on 15:57 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

How the fook did we not wallop those clowns this season?

Toooooooo cautious.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

This is quite nice viewing on 16:23 - May 7 with 1850 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This is quite nice viewing on 16:01 - May 7 by Coco

Toooooooo cautious.

Thought he had it when we scored late on.

Instead he pretty much sealed his own future with what happened from that moment on.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This is quite nice viewing on 16:30 - May 7 with 1808 viewsgtsb

I'm 52 and should know better than to say this but I hate those c***s with a passion. Really really hate them.
This is quite nice viewing on 16:33 - May 7 with 1787 viewsSpruceMoose

This is quite nice viewing on 16:30 - May 7 by gtsb

I'm 52 and should know better than to say this but I hate those c***s with a passion. Really really hate them.

Personally, I have to say that I've never really been that bothered by them, until their run of not losing to us really kicked in. Now I'm up to being annoyed with them for their good fortune.

But at the end of the day, for all their protesting, they hate us because they ain't us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is quite nice viewing on 16:34 - May 7 with 1776 viewsPJH

This is quite nice viewing on 16:30 - May 7 by gtsb

I'm 67 and so do I.
This is quite nice viewing on 17:03 - May 7 with 1683 viewsBluebell

What makes me laugh is when that budgie (I can't remember what he called himself but it had blue in the name) was posting on here last week I asked him if he wished they hadn't got Ruddy.

He said Gunn was much better!
This is quite nice viewing on 17:04 - May 7 with 1676 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

This is quite nice viewing on 16:33 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Personally, I have to say that I've never really been that bothered by them, until their run of not losing to us really kicked in. Now I'm up to being annoyed with them for their good fortune.

But at the end of the day, for all their protesting, they hate us because they ain't us.

I didn't care until the 9-2 season, which really annoyed me. Then the experience of being sat at Carrow Road watching them invade the pitch at the end of the playoff semi-final made me properly loathe them.

While beating them this season wouldn't have made a huge difference to me, there was something satisfying about us finishing above them regardless of how the derby points had been spread and the disparity in finances. Will be interesting to see what happens over there with the parachute payments dying off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024