Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? 13:09 - May 9 with 1754 viewsLord_Lucan

Right. I can't be there on Sunday so I've written a song for Bryan by Lord_Lucan 4 May 2018 18:28
It's not hard. Do it Blue boys - video attached for the youngsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ZqNBd_orI

Klug Klug I just want you
I really love the things that you do
When you make them pass the ball through
I really love you Bryan Klug
Bry - an you've passed the test
I love the way you know what's best
I'm in love! an' I'm in a mess
I really want you Bryan Klug
Love you
Yes I love ya
Yes I love you Bryan Klug

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:25 - May 9 with 1690 viewsSWGF

First it was Texters channeling The Scaffold and now it's Alvin Stardust?

Now, don't get me wrong, my cultural reference points end in the mid-90s but I'm not sure the kids of today will be fully on-board with these!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:43 - May 9 with 1642 views12th_Man

Yeah it was non stop................ Oh I mean non starter

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:46 - May 9 with 1631 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:43 - May 9 by 12th_Man

Yeah it was non stop................ Oh I mean non starter

Why are you still here?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:48 - May 9 with 1620 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:46 - May 9 by Lord_Lucan

Why are you still here?

Making sure that people like me don’t do any more day trips...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:00 - May 9 with 1589 viewsJohnny_Boy

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:48 - May 9 by NewcyBlue

Making sure that people like me don’t do any more day trips...

Phil made it quite clear we can happily report his posts as Abuse if he starts annoying you.

*double Fonzies*
Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:11 - May 9 with 1563 views12th_Man

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 13:46 - May 9 by Lord_Lucan

Why are you still here?

Oh have I upset you

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:37 - May 9 with 1508 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:11 - May 9 by 12th_Man

Oh have I upset you

No one upsets me.

You have just become annoying on purpose and for the sake of it.

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:49 - May 9 with 1481 viewsJohnny_Boy

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:37 - May 9 by Lord_Lucan

No one upsets me.

You have just become annoying on purpose and for the sake of it.

It's like a comedy creation - without the humour - or the self awareness.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:50 - May 9 with 1480 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:49 - May 9 by Johnny_Boy

It's like a comedy creation - without the humour - or the self awareness.

So... just a creation then?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:24 - May 9 with 1437 viewsJohnny_Boy

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 14:50 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

So... just a creation then?

I'm still trying to work-out his angle. "12th Man" usually refers to the collective support of the fans & their importance in channeling positivity towards the team on the pitch.

And yet he's seemingly unhappy for fans to attend PR.....unless they deserve to. Odd.

I've not div-listed anyone for a very long time, but I'm sorely tempted to.
Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:26 - May 9 with 1431 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:24 - May 9 by Johnny_Boy

I'm still trying to work-out his angle. "12th Man" usually refers to the collective support of the fans & their importance in channeling positivity towards the team on the pitch.

And yet he's seemingly unhappy for fans to attend PR.....unless they deserve to. Odd.

I've not div-listed anyone for a very long time, but I'm sorely tempted to.

I think he's either 8 years old, or significantly challenged mentally.

Maybe we should take it easy on him, just in case either of those are true.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:27 - May 9 with 1429 viewswkj

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:26 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

I think he's either 8 years old, or significantly challenged mentally.

Maybe we should take it easy on him, just in case either of those are true.

What if both are true, they would cancel one another out, so taking it easy could be the incorrect thing to do

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:29 - May 9 with 1424 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:27 - May 9 by wkj

What if both are true, they would cancel one another out, so taking it easy could be the incorrect thing to do

I'm not a very smart man, but being both young and Forest Gumpian in your mental abilities would not seem to cancel each other out!

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:32 - May 9 with 1414 viewswkj

Oh, I forgot to ask. I trust a good few of you got this going? on 15:29 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

I'm not a very smart man, but being both young and Forest Gumpian in your mental abilities would not seem to cancel each other out!

who cares... next

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024