Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross on tactics 19:58 - May 12 with 3075 viewsSeablue

Ross on tactics on 20:12 - May 12 with 3028 viewsRonFearonsHair

"Sometimes I'll be wrong and supporters will be right. I'm happy to admit that."

Interesting viewpoint.
Ross on tactics on 20:14 - May 12 with 3010 viewsSeablue

Ross on tactics on 20:12 - May 12 by RonFearonsHair

"Sometimes I'll be wrong and supporters will be right. I'm happy to admit that."

Interesting viewpoint.

Bit different from you know who!
Ross on tactics on 21:17 - May 12 with 2924 viewsVic

This answers all our questions about his tactical nouse and versatility.

Basically he’s not wedded to a particular staple but works to get the best out of what he’s got. In a different club with different players he’d be happy to change as necessary.

The more I hear this bloke the more I like him. He’ll do for me.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 21:27]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Ross on tactics on 21:24 - May 12 with 2899 viewswkj

I like him, I will admit it, it may not be some big marquee manager like... pardew... but I have a really good feeling about him now

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ross on tactics on 21:56 - May 12 with 2830 viewsmonty_radio

Ross on tactics on 21:17 - May 12 by Vic

This answers all our questions about his tactical nouse and versatility.

Basically he’s not wedded to a particular staple but works to get the best out of what he’s got. In a different club with different players he’d be happy to change as necessary.

The more I hear this bloke the more I like him. He’ll do for me.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 21:27]

If he is as cogent as that when faced with M.E. and questions about management roles and responsibilities, then he would surely impress. Having already rejected Barnsley - wisely, it turns out - it would then be a matter of whether he fancied what Evans was offering, or if he wanted to bide his time to await those further offers which must surely be on the horizon for him.

This video ought to be compulsory viewing for those who want seriously to assess the man.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 21:57]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Ross on tactics on 22:01 - May 12 with 2812 viewsbenno1uk

Ross on tactics on 21:56 - May 12 by monty_radio

If he is as cogent as that when faced with M.E. and questions about management roles and responsibilities, then he would surely impress. Having already rejected Barnsley - wisely, it turns out - it would then be a matter of whether he fancied what Evans was offering, or if he wanted to bide his time to await those further offers which must surely be on the horizon for him.

This video ought to be compulsory viewing for those who want seriously to assess the man.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 21:57]

I agree with all of that. He comes across as remarkably intelligent, composed and self deprecating. What a breath of fresh air compared to most football people.
Ross on tactics on 22:30 - May 12 with 2729 viewsCoco

Ross on tactics on 21:24 - May 12 by wkj

I like him, I will admit it, it may not be some big marquee manager like... pardew... but I have a really good feeling about him now

And he has the proper Scottish accent.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Ross on tactics on 22:57 - May 12 with 2687 viewsVic

There’s a part 2 to this interview as well, which I think is even better. I didn’t know how to link it but hopefully someone else can!

In Pt 2 they cover how he built the team, how thing will change when St Mirren play in the premiership, his philosophy of playing. At one point he says he put a couple of young lads in the team simply because he wanted their energy - which he always wants his teams to play with.

Surely he has to be the man for us!

Login to get fewer ads

Ross on tactics on 11:03 - May 13 with 2511 viewsRedX

I agree with the comments above. He comes across very well and is a real football man.

After the years the club has had with Keane, Jewell and then McCarthy, Ross is exactly the type of character that Ipswich fans both want and deserve. He ticks all the right boxes in personality and football vision.

He could get the job and it might not work out, but that could be said for any man taking any job in the game. As of now, I think he is the oustanding candidate and I would be very happy to see him announced as the next manager by the end of the coming week.
Ross on tactics on 22:21 - May 13 with 2394 viewsVic

Ross on tactics on 11:03 - May 13 by RedX

I agree with the comments above. He comes across very well and is a real football man.

After the years the club has had with Keane, Jewell and then McCarthy, Ross is exactly the type of character that Ipswich fans both want and deserve. He ticks all the right boxes in personality and football vision.

He could get the job and it might not work out, but that could be said for any man taking any job in the game. As of now, I think he is the oustanding candidate and I would be very happy to see him announced as the next manager by the end of the coming week.

Quite agree redx

Ross on tactics on 22:48 - May 13 with 2361 viewswallyvincent

Ross on tactics on 11:03 - May 13 by RedX

The stars are finally aligning for us, this is our time! #believe

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024