Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? 20:45 - May 23 with 1414 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 21:22 - May 23 with 1376 viewsMonkey_Blue

You’d think Evans had just missed out on Pep by the sounds of some of them... it’s all speculation and BS. He’s not even Sunderland manager yet. This stuff reminds me of being sat in a pub with some middle aged know alls who never even got in their primary school football team but are a whizz on championship manager.
Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 01:56 - May 24 with 1312 views12th_Man

Me

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 03:24 - May 24 with 1281 viewsSpruceMoose

Never even heard of him a few weeks back.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 06:33 - May 24 with 1244 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I will hold my hands up to not knowing much about him but as soon as he was mentioned and was looked into it became blindingly obvious what a good fit for us he would have been. The football style, lack of any budget, the way he presernted himself and came across in the media (the complete opposite of MM) I think town fans just saw something that they could instantly connect with that was different from what we’ve had with the likes of Keane, Jewell and MM in recent years.
Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 07:23 - May 24 with 1183 viewswallyvincent

Thought he was one who would be ideal for us along with Hurst, Clarke, jones. He seemed more impressive the more you scratched at the surface.
Time will tell but the Sunderland gig is a tough baptism to English football, lots of dead wood there and a big disparity in pay with the players. But if he gets it right could be the start of something special for them.
I’m not too bothered that we appear to have missed out as long as we have someone with a similar profile. If we end up with Grayson or Pardew then I won’t be a happy chap.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 08:14 - May 24 with 1151 viewsBLUEBEAT

Can I just ask who here wanted Ross as manager 2+ weeks ago? on 03:24 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

Never even heard of him a few weeks back.

None of us had.

Including 12th Man.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024