Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury 18:08 - May 27 with 2264 viewsWadeyBlue

He is probably playing the best possible way he can with the resources he has.

In my view MM didnt. Just played his brand.

So, we get Hurst and with our current squad injury free im pretty sure exciting football and FA cup round 4 will be back at portman road.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:15 - May 27 with 2197 viewsgmanrom

Could you not say that Mick was same? Are you saying our side as it stands can play magical football. I think a few are living in dream world with tinted specs. Yes if all our youngsters move on to another level there is a chance but that is a big if.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:19 - May 27 with 2180 viewsHerbivore

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:15 - May 27 by gmanrom

Could you not say that Mick was same? Are you saying our side as it stands can play magical football. I think a few are living in dream world with tinted specs. Yes if all our youngsters move on to another level there is a chance but that is a big if.

So why did everyone think Jack Ross could come in and get us playing like Barca then?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:26 - May 27 with 2144 viewsgmanrom

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:19 - May 27 by Herbivore

So why did everyone think Jack Ross could come in and get us playing like Barca then?

He went in and changed St mirren into a footballing side, so I guess he wouldn't come to us and done the same, not to say that would be successful. I don't see Hurst coming here and changing much tbh, was that not the point of getting rid of Mick so we could change the way we play?

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:29 - May 27 with 2121 viewsHerbivore

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:26 - May 27 by gmanrom

He went in and changed St mirren into a footballing side, so I guess he wouldn't come to us and done the same, not to say that would be successful. I don't see Hurst coming here and changing much tbh, was that not the point of getting rid of Mick so we could change the way we play?

Hurst's teams don't really play like Mick's sides, mate.

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:39 - May 27 with 2086 viewspistonbroke

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:29 - May 27 by Herbivore

Hurst's teams don't really play like Mick's sides, mate.

They did today , very poor
Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:44 - May 27 with 2061 viewsHerbivore

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:39 - May 27 by pistonbroke

Sigh.

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:46 - May 27 with 2051 viewswkj

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:39 - May 27 by pistonbroke

You're gonna be a day one Hurst outter then?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 19:08 - May 27 with 2010 viewsJohnny_Boy

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 18:19 - May 27 by Herbivore

I don't think anyone suggested that.

Ross' brand certainly differs to Hurst.

Now, who will manage in the Premiership first?
[Post edited 27 May 2018 19:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 19:17 - May 27 with 1979 viewsmikeybloo88

Cowley played the best way with the resources he had...didn’t stop you all prejudging him. Big mistake not getting him
Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 19:42 - May 27 with 1926 viewsCoco

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/97491/gutted-rotherham-deserved-on-day

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/97482/shrewsbury-rotherham-match-thread

These suggest today was a off day.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 20:28 - May 27 with 1848 viewsmikeybloo88

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 19:17 - May 27 by mikeybloo88

Cowley played the best way with the resources he had...didn’t stop you all prejudging him. Big mistake not getting him

Herbivore Leomuff, you know nothing
Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 20:46 - May 27 with 1809 viewsjas0999

Our current squad - with loanees departing and players released - is very very average.
Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 20:49 - May 27 with 1801 viewswkj

Hurst. Before anyone slates his style with Shrewsbury on 20:46 - May 27 by jas0999

Our current squad - with loanees departing and players released - is very very average.

as is your outlook

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024