Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish Texters would do this with his songs.... 17:11 - May 30 with 891 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I wish Texters would do this with his songs.... on 17:14 - May 30 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Guff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I wish Texters would do this with his songs.... on 17:19 - May 30 with 843 viewsReuser_is_God

Looking back on when we first met
I cannot escape and I cannot forget
Hursty, you're the one
You still turn me on
You can make me whole again

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I wish Texters would do this with his songs.... on 17:21 - May 30 with 831 viewsLord_Lucan

That is plainly brilliant.

I love that guy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I wish Texters would do this with his songs.... on 17:37 - May 30 with 788 viewstextbackup

thinking about it, will have to wear a mask or something.... and get the kids to play a recorder for the music

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:52 - May 30 with 750 viewsSWGF

I wish Texters would do this with his songs.... on 17:37 - May 30 by textbackup

thinking about it, will have to wear a mask or something.... and get the kids to play a recorder for the music

You could use your Jonathan Douglas mask
[Post edited 30 May 2018 17:53]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024