Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... 13:39 - Jun 2 with 1779 viewsFunge

... doling out £50 matched FBs on the Derby this pm.... worth checking your accounts if you're not gubbed....
J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:41 - Jun 2 with 1773 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers. The bastards have downgraded me to £10 matched. Nothing I do seems to change it despite mug betting.

Good to see you back! Hope the matched betting is going well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:45 - Jun 2 with 1766 viewsFunge

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:41 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

Cheers. The bastards have downgraded me to £10 matched. Nothing I do seems to change it despite mug betting.

Rather slim pickings nowadays, although I've still got Coral/ PP/ 365 left.

Astonished that I've got the last one left, TBH - made a fair few quid this season due to the Scousers' exploits....
J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:46 - Jun 2 with 1759 viewsSitfcB

I only get £5!

My mate who's won a few times doing it still gets to do £50!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:46 - Jun 2 with 1756 viewsRyorry

1/10th of that - a fiver here! doh

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ere, J2, read this from Cruickshank? on 13:49 - Jun 2 with 1739 viewsFunge

Quite interesting....

https://mikecruickshank.com/mug-betting/
Ere, J2, read this from Cruickshank? on 13:59 - Jun 2 with 1714 viewsJ2BLUE

Ere, J2, read this from Cruickshank? on 13:49 - Jun 2 by Funge

Quite interesting....

https://mikecruickshank.com/mug-betting/

Very interesting, cheers.

I must admit i'm not sure about Cruickshank. He pretty much spams me weekly with promises of riches from some new system he has created. I've done the free trial for a few of his services but have always found they are disappointing.

Not sure I fully agree with him on mug bets either. I lost money with Paddy Power on Man City @ 1.07 when they were at home. I think to Swansea. Drew 0-0. I've lost plenty with William Hill by sacrificing a pound or so each time. I'll also play blackjack occasionally with perfect strategy. Usually finish roughly level and always make sure I finish after staking a random number like £57.

Have you done Oddsking yet? 50 free spins with no wagering when you've staked £10. I've done it twice (accounts in parents names with a VPN). Both times only made £6 but potential to get lucky and win a lot more.

Truly impaired.

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:59 - Jun 2 with 1714 viewsArcher4721

Yep I've used that as my only bet today because it's not a bad offer.

Qualifying bet Ship of the Fen 6-1 £25 ew 1/4 ODDS 2.00 Epsom (who ran well at Goodwood in soft going last time which is a good guide for Epsom and could be well handicapped)

MATCHED £50 on 25 ew 1/4 place odds Kew Gardens 33-1. As I said just speculative not strong fancies
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 14:00]
J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 14:10 - Jun 2 with 1695 viewsArcher4721

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 13:59 - Jun 2 by Archer4721

Yep I've used that as my only bet today because it's not a bad offer.

Qualifying bet Ship of the Fen 6-1 £25 ew 1/4 ODDS 2.00 Epsom (who ran well at Goodwood in soft going last time which is a good guide for Epsom and could be well handicapped)

MATCHED £50 on 25 ew 1/4 place odds Kew Gardens 33-1. As I said just speculative not strong fancies
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 14:00]

Can never catch that Clive Cox and Kirby....What a terrible first race,jockey's taking their horses all over Epsom Downs looking for better ground thus ruining their chances.....Oh well I'm off out ,Good luck everyone.
Login to get fewer ads

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 14:21 - Jun 2 with 1677 viewsRyorry

J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 14:10 - Jun 2 by Archer4721

Can never catch that Clive Cox and Kirby....What a terrible first race,jockey's taking their horses all over Epsom Downs looking for better ground thus ruining their chances.....Oh well I'm off out ,Good luck everyone.

Esp after Clerk of the Course had specifically advised all jocks not to go wide!

Ground's quickened up a fair bit since yesterday too.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ere, J2, read this from Cruickshank? on 14:45 - Jun 2 with 1663 viewsFunge

Ere, J2, read this from Cruickshank? on 13:59 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

Very interesting, cheers.

I must admit i'm not sure about Cruickshank. He pretty much spams me weekly with promises of riches from some new system he has created. I've done the free trial for a few of his services but have always found they are disappointing.

Not sure I fully agree with him on mug bets either. I lost money with Paddy Power on Man City @ 1.07 when they were at home. I think to Swansea. Drew 0-0. I've lost plenty with William Hill by sacrificing a pound or so each time. I'll also play blackjack occasionally with perfect strategy. Usually finish roughly level and always make sure I finish after staking a random number like £57.

Have you done Oddsking yet? 50 free spins with no wagering when you've staked £10. I've done it twice (accounts in parents names with a VPN). Both times only made £6 but potential to get lucky and win a lot more.

£50 AP on Wilemina at 6.5, glorious scenes. If Young Rascal comes in for the big one it'll be a very happy afternoon.

I hear you about Cruickshank - his marketing is the worst. That said, the PM membership still comfortably pays for itself. You checked out Caan Berry? Bloke has some very interesting stuff on his blog....

https://caanberry.com/blog/

Cheers for the Oddsking heads-up too; will take a look at that later...
J2/ Archer/ racing types etc - B365... on 16:41 - Jun 2 with 1613 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't believe it. I had Masar with my free bet. As a matched bettor I layed it off. Just before the off it was 25/1 on Bet 365 and i'd backed it at 18/1 so I was thinking GET IN, best odds guaranteed will get me a nice bonus here...then see it went off at 16/1. FFS.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024