Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow 15:52 - Jun 11 with 1553 viewsCoco

Please can you press him on the style of play and the ‘unified’ style throughout the club? Does this mean working with Klug to carrying on what he does at youth level or defining his own style to be implemented down. It’s the only grey area with Hurst for me and has many conflicting reports. The ‘younger McCarthy’ comments are the most worrying although I’m certain they are just referring to the positIves like a good work ethic and team spirit etc.

Cheers.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 15:57 - Jun 11 with 1524 viewsBrianTablet

And ignore the cheese question?

#amateur

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 16:07 - Jun 11 with 1488 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Ignore any 'younger McCarthy' comments. These are just very lazy and should carry no weight.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 18:34 - Jun 11 with 1328 viewsCoco

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 16:07 - Jun 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ignore any 'younger McCarthy' comments. These are just very lazy and should carry no weight.

Oh i agree but you know how these things stick and undermine managers.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 18:58 - Jun 11 with 1293 viewsBlueBadger

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 18:34 - Jun 11 by Coco

Oh i agree but you know how these things stick and undermine managers.

Perhaps you should should stop repeating them then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 21:15 - Jun 11 with 1157 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil - regarding the presser tomorrow on 16:07 - Jun 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Despite plenty of links showing a similarity.

Lets just see how it goes shall we

We may be suprised

Either you are and he is a mick
Or me and hes not a mick

Either way. World cup to enjoy. Then itfc season starts again. Plenty to look forward to

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024