Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andreas Bjelland 16:24 - Jun 30 with 2135 viewsdundeebloo

Turned down a new contract at Brentford..centre half which we need..29 years old..worth a punt????
Andreas Bjelland on 16:31 - Jun 30 with 2103 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like a bit of a cock.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Andreas Bjelland on 16:34 - Jun 30 with 2078 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Spoke of him a little while back. Left footed centre half also, Danish international so will be able to link in with Knudsen nicely, but he is hoping for a Premier League move so can't see it.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Andreas Bjelland on 16:44 - Jun 30 with 2033 viewsTIB

Andreas Bjelland on 16:31 - Jun 30 by J2BLUE

Sounds like a bit of a cock.

I heard he likes to eat 4 bananas before kickoff...dangerous to leave those fourskins lying around though

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Andreas Bjelland on 17:23 - Jun 30 with 1941 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Although I would say, he asked for a Perm move months ago, nothing has materialised and has probably come to realisation that he will have to settle for a championship deal which means he certainly could be worth a punt.

Andreas Bjelland on 18:26 - Jun 30 with 1847 viewsSwansea_Blue

Andreas Bjelland on 17:23 - Jun 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Although I would say, he asked for a Perm move months ago, nothing has materialised and has probably come to realisation that he will have to settle for a championship deal which means he certainly could be worth a punt.

So we could be facing stiff competition? I doubt Marcus could pull this one off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Andreas Bjelland on 18:27 - Jun 30 with 1843 viewsWickets

Although i do agree with you i think he is out of our price range, think we are looking at lower league players that have a decent chance of making the leap upwards !
Andreas Bjelland on 18:51 - Jun 30 with 1798 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Andreas Bjelland on 18:26 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

So we could be facing stiff competition? I doubt Marcus could pull this one off.

Haven't seen him firmly linked with any one club yet. But I'm sure there will be stern competition for him. But I think he could be a vital addition if ME could make it happen. (Almost that last piece of the back four). Emmanuel - Chambers - Bjelland - Knudsen . That for me is such a balanced back four. Would be a really good foundation to build upon.

Andreas Bjelland on 18:53 - Jun 30 with 1789 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Andreas Bjelland on 18:27 - Jun 30 by Wickets

Although i do agree with you i think he is out of our price range, think we are looking at lower league players that have a decent chance of making the leap upwards !

Would agree that he could be pushing our boundaries. I would suspect he'd be on the 6-10k right now, although would certainly not be out of our realms, its certainly the top end. But I think he could be ideal as that last piece of a really superb back four. Almost feels like he was tailor made to fit into our team. (left-footed, experienced, connections with Knudsen on left side).]

Would love ME to make this happen.

Login to get fewer ads

Andreas Bjelland on 20:03 - Jun 30 with 1690 viewsHerbivore

Certainly the type of player you'd hope is in our glans. Would be a hood signing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Andreas Bjelland on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 1628 viewsSwn98

Andreas Bjelland on 18:27 - Jun 30 by Wickets

How uninspiring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024