Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back from MK - lots of positives. 23:42 - Jul 24 with 844 viewsjasondozzell

Really pleasing performance tonight.

Harrison looks v promising. Mobile and good pace. Somme smart link up play and also good in air. Could have had a couple of goals if decision making/ finishing slightly better, but v positive. Can see why Hurst wanted him. Fits really well into his 4231.

Flynn Downes v impressive. Carried on from last season l's start. Does simple things well. Pressed well and made a lot of good tackles/ interceptions. I think he'll start.

Woolfenden. Also impressive. Very calm, assured on ball. Picked out some great cross field balls. Looked early as good as Webster. Young so will no doubt go through difficult patch, but I think Hurst impressed with him. I think will start too.

Edwards is going to be fun to watch. Runs at full back every time! Final ball could sometimes be better but will create a lot.

Identity of team taking shape. Crisp and quick passing and movement. Wingers! Plus midfielders getting forward quickly. It's great to watch. Pressing excellent. Bottle that Ward seems to have good understanding of what is required. Thought he had a v good game.

Hurst knows what he wants. Clear vision. Attention to detail and thoughtful.

Found it interesting to see players who hadn't had too many minutes doing a lot of running at end on pitch. Dame at Barnet. . Hurst wasn't lying when he said they would be worked hard. Whole team seems fitter and more mobile.

Waggy going clearly a blow but if Hurst gets funds I think he'll spend well.

It will take time and we have to be patient. But I was impressed tonight. Hurst wants more but he's beginning to get this team playing his way.
Just got back from MK - lots of positives. on 23:46 - Jul 24 with 814 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good report, thanks for the feedback.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just got back from MK - lots of positives. on 23:47 - Jul 24 with 805 viewsjasondozzell

Just got back from MK - lots of positives. on 23:46 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Good report, thanks for the feedback.

No problem - cheers! Think it's important we see positives esp if Waggy goes...I am v impressed with Hurst so far.
Just got back from MK - lots of positives. on 23:51 - Jul 24 with 771 viewsWallingford_Boy

Agreed.

Downes, Woolfenden, Harrison, Dozzell and Ward the stand out performers.

Edwards needs to learn how to cross, but sure loves running at the full back.

Decent performance overall, glad I went.

RIP Sir Bobby

Just got back from MK - lots of positives. on 23:54 - Jul 24 with 733 viewsjasondozzell

Just got back from MK - lots of positives. on 23:51 - Jul 24 by Wallingford_Boy

Agreed.

Downes, Woolfenden, Harrison, Dozzell and Ward the stand out performers.

Edwards needs to learn how to cross, but sure loves running at the full back.

Decent performance overall, glad I went.

Same! Really enjoyed game and just refreshing to see us play it on floor and with intent. Could see players expressing themselves. More of that this season and we will do ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024