Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... 23:22 - Jul 24 with 923 viewsportmanking

Surely it's the final third we need to be focusing on?

With Waghorn gone, Garner injured and pining for the north, Sears still largely powder-puff and Harrison looking to find his feet in a debut Championship season we will be SERIOUSLY light up top.

To my mind we only need one more CB, especially given the performances of Woolfenden.
I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:23 - Jul 24 with 910 viewsITFCBlues

We have ONE senior CB. Just ONE.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:24 - Jul 24 with 897 viewsportmanking

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:23 - Jul 24 by ITFCBlues

We have ONE senior CB. Just ONE.

Who's our senior centre forward if Waghorn and Garner leave?
I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:24 - Jul 24 with 888 viewswkj

This is very much wait and see, though I haver to say Sears is looking and sounding to be a metter player under Hurst, as is Skuse. There are a lot of what ifs, but the beggest thing we have to do is wait and see how differently the team plays for hurst. I have a feeling he might be looking at getting another striker in though- anybody's guess as to whom

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:26 - Jul 24 with 877 viewsITFCBlues

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:24 - Jul 24 by portmanking

Garner? Sears? Harrison?

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:28 - Jul 24 with 865 viewsportmanking

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:26 - Jul 24 by ITFCBlues

Garner? Sears? Harrison?

Garner won't be in the squad by the end of August.

Sears as our main centre forward? Really?

I despair how far we seem to be falling every couple of seasons. The bookies are right, the only way we're heading this year is down.
I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:28 - Jul 24 with 864 viewsRozz

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:24 - Jul 24 by portmanking

IF at this stage. DGMW I don't think we can let Wags go with no replacement, but we're down 3 players in CB before anyone's moved anywhere.

Disappointingly, I think Sears' race is run here. I wouldn't object to Garner moving either. losing all 3 though with 2 weeks to go would leave a contain to climb... especially when clubs catch wind of the money in our bank.
I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:29 - Jul 24 with 851 viewsmos

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:26 - Jul 24 by ITFCBlues

Garner? Sears? Harrison?

Too weak, can’t rely on Garner and Harrison to have good seasons, as we know Sears won’t.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:30 - Jul 24 with 843 viewsportmanking

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:29 - Jul 24 by mos

Too weak, can’t rely on Garner and Harrison to have good seasons, as we know Sears won’t.

100%.

That forward line has League 1 written all over it.
Login to get fewer ads

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:35 - Jul 24 with 799 viewsITFCBlues

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:30 - Jul 24 by portmanking

100%.

That forward line has League 1 written all over it.

Writing off Harrison already despite an encouraging debut?

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:37 - Jul 24 with 791 viewsportmanking

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:35 - Jul 24 by ITFCBlues

Writing off Harrison already despite an encouraging debut?

Asking him to come in and be our primary source of goals is a one-way ticket to League One.

The lad, I'm sure, has been signed to augment our attacking options rather than be our main focal point. I've got no doubt he'll be a good signing but we need far, far more - yes, at both ends of the pitch probably.
I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:49 - Jul 24 with 760 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:24 - Jul 24 by wkj

This is very much wait and see, though I haver to say Sears is looking and sounding to be a metter player under Hurst, as is Skuse. There are a lot of what ifs, but the beggest thing we have to do is wait and see how differently the team plays for hurst. I have a feeling he might be looking at getting another striker in though- anybody's guess as to whom

I think Sears will have a good season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:55 - Jul 24 with 735 viewsRocky

I'd have to disagree with Hurst on priorities... on 23:28 - Jul 24 by portmanking

Garner won't be in the squad by the end of August.

Sears as our main centre forward? Really?

I despair how far we seem to be falling every couple of seasons. The bookies are right, the only way we're heading this year is down.

Wow.
You know it's only July 24th?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024